New Strips

2 orders - both same address - 1 delivery all sorted and seems will be here today/tomorrow the other Zero email what so ever :D order numbers around 2K and 7K.

Best bit is one of them will be going back to the store depending on size. They couldnt merge 2 separate orders at the time which thought was strange anyway.

Are you furious though?

You need to get really angry about it to be part of these threads

Don't think I'll be pre ordering stuff again, wee fella was buzzing at the prospect of getting his new top for the first league game, considering we paid well over a month ago it's a bit of a poor show, I can order stuff from Amazon and get it next day, really don't see what the problem is.

Of course you will. Stop pretending you won't.

We see the same comments and tantrums every strip launch

Out for delivery :)) hopefully away top be winging it's way over next couple of days too.

Anyone had the away top yet? No email and I ordered next day delivery Saturday morning
I’m the same. I ordered with royal Mail next day delivery. Probably means next day after the order has actually been packed so could be days away for all we know. Was anticipating sent on Monday so delivered tomorrow here’s hoping

Mines just came, fits exactly the Hummel tops, good light quality as well!

Fs I went a size bigger as was suggested to do so, so mine will probably drown me.

Why can’t all sizes just be the same. It’s the same with jeans all brands different sizes. Makes it a hassle trying to order stuff online

Fs I went a size bigger as was suggested to do so, so mine will probably drown me.

Why can’t all sizes just be the same. It’s the same with jeans all brands different sizes. Makes it a hassle trying to order stuff online

Its very true to size, just depends on how tight fitted or loose you like your tops mate

Its very true to size, just depends on how tight fitted or loose you like your tops mate

To be honest I usually only wear it for 5 a side or lounging about the house in or if I’m just nipping out for a few down the local. Very seldom I’d wear a football top out and about now. Never really wear them to the matches either so will just work with it.

I'm sure they'll get over it. The reason we pre ordered was to guarantee a kit in the first drop. Like I say, a minor inconvenience.
I pre ordered to have the strips for the kids on launch date. You can go to Ibrox and buy them from Thursday

Castore have actually messed up my order so it is very frustrating - absolutey nothing to do with being born in 1982 FYI

Mine is now marked as "With your courier"

Sitting in work buzzing like a kid waiting on Santa

Got an email there to say will be delivered between 2pm and 6pm today.

I pre ordered to have the strips for the kids on launch date. You can go to Ibrox and buy them from Thursday

Castore have actually messed up my order so it is very frustrating - absolutey nothing to do with being born in 1982 FYI

Reality is people who have pre ordered (myself included) will have our tops by Thursday. Unless anyone is overseas of course. Pre-ordering ensures we got tops from the first batch. So we will have them before the new store opens on Thursday. Can't see the issue here.

Reality is people who have pre ordered (myself included) will have our tops by Thursday. Unless anyone is overseas of course. Pre-ordering ensures we got tops from the first batch. So we will have them before the new store opens on Thursday. Can't see the issue here.
Tbh I don’t think I will - my frustration is Castore have actually messed up my kids order but that’s another issue I suppose.

I do think a pre ordered footy shirt should arrive on launch day

Mines arrived before the scheduled delivery.

Cracking fit. Lightweight and stretchy ish material.

I got a medium. 75kg and go to the gym

hopefully a new batch is coming to the website soon. Its my birthday at end of the month and i've dropped so many hints to the wife haha

Tbh I don’t think I will - my frustration is Castore have actually messed up my kids order but that’s another issue I suppose.

I do think a pre ordered footy shirt should arrive on launch day

You are aware of our issues with fat Mike and his contract not ending until 31st Juiy?

How can we despatch shirts when the new contract hasn't kicked in until 01 Aug?

You are aware of our issues with fat Mike and his contract not ending until 31st Juiy?

How can we despatch shirts when the new contract hasn't kicked in until 01 Aug?
Orders were shipped to Australia 1 week ago - a friend of mine had his last week (Friday)

Back