New Strips

If known to have a few beers to give the well established beer belly. I would recommend in these days of the tighter fitting top, at least 2 sizes bigger than usual.

Seeing people getting emails tonight I was hoping to have received one but still nothing yet.
I will leave it until tomorrow afternoon before sending them an email chasing it up,as I said earlier I am not too upset about the delay but I will think twice about pre ordering again as it seems pointless really.

Seeing people getting emails tonight I was hoping to have received one but still nothing yet.
I will leave it until tomorrow afternoon before sending them an email chasing it up,as I said earlier I am not too upset about the delay but I will think twice about pre ordering again as it seems pointless really.

I'd hardly say it's pointless. They had 50k in the first batch. It ensures you have one of the tops in that batch.

I'd hardly say it's pointless. They had 50k in the first batch. It ensures you have one of the tops in that batch.
The pre order was more about getting the wee fella the strip straight away but it looks as though I will be getting it later in the week when the shops will have them anyway.

I am not stressing about it really as i am onboard with castore and willing to cut them some slack as there was always the danger of initial teething problems with logistics etc.

It's not like they have stolen your money. They will come this week at some point. What's the rush?

It’s an absolute joke that they ran a special MyGers only preorder campaign and the tops haven’t even been dispatched by the time the away top is available in their brick and mortar stores.

That and the Sports Direct nonsense at the start are two massive black marks against Castore now.

Order 1834 got email ready to dispatch, not wanting to moan but if it was a video game being launched and arriving 3/4 days after launch date it would be disgraceful, tops should have been delivered on the 1st, they have had the order for a month so they knew the demand.

Order 1834 got email ready to dispatch, not wanting to moan but if it was a video game being launched and arriving 3/4 days after launch date it would be disgraceful, tops should have been delivered on the 1st, they have had the order for a month so they knew the demand.
With the old deal ending on the 31st and the 1st falling on a Saturday hasn't helped matters as the Sunday was going to be an extra day's wait.

Where is everyone seeing their order #? I don’t appear to have one in my confirmation but maybe it’s different for overseas orders.

It’s an absolute joke that they ran a special MyGers only preorder campaign and the tops haven’t even been dispatched by the time the away top is available in their brick and mortar stores.

That and the Sports Direct nonsense at the start are two massive black marks against Castore now.

I wasn't aware the new gers store was open already. Isn't it this Coming Thursday?

Launching a pre-order and you might get it before the shops is a disgrace. August 1st was said so everyone should have had their tops getting delivered on that day, I'm not trying to be an @rsehole but the whole point of pre-order is that it guarantees you your strip on the day it's released.

FFS common sense would have said that if you can't guarantee all strips being delivered by the 1st as you will be sending them out the previous day, start sending them out 3/4/5 days earlier, it's not rocket science. Or if the Friday was the earliest they could have sent them out - don't promise people they will get it on the Saturday, push the release date back 3/4/5 days.

We're still in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where supply chains have struggled to cope with demand due to many outside factors and this place is ready to go apeshit because some people won't get a new T-shirt tomorrow.
I don’t think the pandemic comes into it mate. It’s the expectation created by marketing gimmicks like ‘pre-ordering’ thats the problem. They could have avoided it all by just waiting untill the strips were ready and then putting them on sale normally. Instead they chose to make people think they were getting something exclusive

Launching a pre-order and you might get it before the shops is a disgrace. August 1st was said so everyone should have had their tops getting delivered on that day, I'm not trying to be an @rsehole but the whole point of pre-order is that it guarantees you your strip on the day it's released.

FFS common sense would have said that if you can't guarantee all strips being delivered by the 1st as you will be sending them out the previous day, start sending them out 3/4/5 days earlier, it's not rocket science. Or if the Friday was the earliest they could have sent them out - don't promise people they will get it on the Saturday, push the release date back 3/4/5 days.
They won't have been able to send them early as the Ashley merch contract was still in place.

Order no. 18306, got my email at 00.17 today from Hermes saying they had just received my parcel from Castore and that'll have it on it's way soon, no delivery date but hey what's the rush.

I see theres a host of attention seekers and panty wetters on here cause they havent received their new top on the 1st August, we're still in the midst of a global pandemic, people are still dying and losing their jobs and this is all they have to worry about, FFS dry your eyes !

They won't have been able to send them early as the Ashley merch contract was still in place.

well in that case they could have moved the release back a few days, failing that then they could have not bothered with a pre-order with a delivery date of 1st Aug.

well in that case they could have moved the release back a few days, failing that then they could have not bothered with a pre-order with a delivery date of 1st Aug.
Yeah, it should have been moved to delivery from Monday 3rd August instead.

I don’t think the pandemic comes into it mate. It’s the expectation created by marketing gimmicks like ‘pre-ordering’ thats the problem. They could have avoided it all by just waiting untill the strips were ready and then putting them on sale normally. Instead they chose to make people think they were getting something exclusive

I have to agree with this, when “Myger” was released one of the so called benefits was that members would get exclusive rights to the pre order of the new kit.

Come pre-order day, guys were waiting on the link while others simply went to the Castore webpage and pre-ordered a shirt that was supposed to be delivered a whole month later.

Now that the release date has come and went for what appears to be most of those who stumped up their cash (myself included) it would appear that this has been a massive failing for both the club and Castore.

03.22 this morning.Emai from Hermes saying they've got my parcel and will email when its out for delivery.

21:02 - Sun 02 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

04:56 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

17:56 - Sun 02 Aug
We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you

05:26 - Mon 03 Aug
Your parcel is at our local depot and on its way to you

When is the away top available to just walk in to the shop and buy it?
I'm a gold tier member of mygers but didn't get a ticket for the opening day of the shop, will it be available on the Friday?

Order #8165 - no email from Castore yet, if I go into the original confirmation email and click on the tracking number, it takes me to a Hermes page showing 'order placed' so assuming it's not been packed and shipped yet.

They did promise they would arrive August 1st, but could have easily said, they will start arriving August 1st, and we could have had no complaints.

Delivered today according to Hermes email for me

That means my neighbour will get it or it will be punted into the garden and get soaked with rain

"massive black marks" lol

Listen to yourself for a second.

Give yersel peace man

It wasn’t a special MyGers preorder campaign though. I’m not a member and I managed to order one. Toys back in the pram

Order #8165 - no email from Castore yet, if I go into the original confirmation email and click on the tracking number, it takes me to a Hermes page showing 'order placed' so assuming it's not been packed and shipped yet.

They did promise they would arrive August 1st, but could have easily said, they will start arriving August 1st, and we could have had no complaints.

I can't see any link to a tracking page on the original confirmation email.

Where is everyone seeing their order #? I don’t appear to have one in my confirmation but maybe it’s different for overseas orders.
Same here,I have an order number but it’s long with letters and numbers.think they are using a different company for overseas dispatch.

Just awaiting confirmation my courier has it.
Would never usually sully my shirt in this way but I think I'll be wearing it to go a run when I get home from work. Good chance to see how it washes etc as well. Plus means I can annoy some tims while I'm out

2 orders - both same address - 1 delivery all sorted and seems will be here today/tomorrow the other Zero email what so ever :D order numbers around 2K and 7K.

Best bit is one of them will be going back to the store depending on size. They couldnt merge 2 separate orders at the time which thought was strange anyway.

just got a tracking updated email from Hermes

There's a delay with your delivery of your Castore parcel.
We'll let you know when your parcel will be out for delivery.

Back