New Strips

Do you not buy online much ?

Most retailers and couriers are 7 days a week

I buy loads online mate, or the Mrs does. Can't ever recall a delivery on a Sunday though. Retailer will sell you it, obviously, but 'next day delivery' for a Saturday order is not something I've ever had. I am in a rural area though.

I buy loads online mate, or the Mrs does. Can't ever recall a delivery on a Sunday though. Retailer will sell you it, obviously, but 'next day delivery' for a Saturday order is not something I've ever had. I am in a rural area though.

Royal mail are the only courier that don't do Sunday delivery, Hermes / DPD etc all delivery Sunday and have some for quite some time.

Royal mail are the only courier that don't do Sunday delivery, Hermes / DPD etc all delivery Sunday and have some for quite some time.

Don't know about anybody else but Hermes Standard service, and also their more expensive regular Next Day Delivery Service, is a Monday-Saturday offering. They do provide a premium Next Day Delivery service that includes Sunday delivery though, obviously at an even greater cost.

So, yeah, if you pay enough money you can get a Sunday delivery.

Apologies in advance, as it's probably been covered somewhere in the previous 13 pages, but for those who have received their tops, are the sizes similar to the Hummel tops, or would you recommend buying a size up / down?

Apologies in advance, as it's probably been covered somewhere in the previous 13 pages, but for those who have received their tops, are the sizes similar to the Hummel tops, or would you recommend buying a size up / down?
Castore recommended a size up.

Order number 1127, received an email from Hermes today at 16.38 to say they have my Castore parcel.

Not recieved an email yet to say if my order has been dispatched yet sports direct at the fort have both home and away kits in stock. Shambles.

I’m in the 14000s. No email yet.
Don’t appear to be doing them in order since someone in the 22000s says they’ve had an email.

I’m in the 14000s. No email yet.
Don’t appear to be doing them in order since someone in the 22000s says they’ve had an email.

Could well be in geographical relation as into when hermes are scanning it into their distribution network.

Rather than a numbered order.

My order is in the 1500s, got an email late last night saying it’s being prepared.

21 and under get a pass. The rest who are unhappy go and get a hold of the good lady and use your frustrations in a way that is beneficial to you both.

My email from Hermes was received at 16:38 telling me my Castore parcel was at their local depot. Then received an email from Rangersstore@castore at 18:48 saying it was being prepared for dispatch. Things a bit back to front but looks like as Castore have said, tops will be with us by Wednesday.

Just recieved shipping email.

IMYYrRe.jpg

Got the same today.

Got the confirmation but as its hermes il maybe get at somepoint this year or it will no doubt be left in a bin or something ;)

Got my email today telling me the good news that my Order was ready for despatch and being delivered by Hermes.

First of all I'm in no hurry for it and being a 51yr old fat bassa I really shouldn't be wearing one, but anyhow my point or question is, what benefit was there to me pre-ordering a month ago when in reality Joe Public after shopping online or visiting the store this week will probably be wearing the gear before me?

No one has the top yet.

Finally got the email with the Hermes tracking number. However when I check Hermes it says "order placed 31/7/20"

Does that mean they haven't received it yet?

Finally got the email with the Hermes tracking number. However when I check Hermes it says "order placed 31/7/20"

Does that mean they haven't received it yet?

I think so mate, ive got the same message.

Reactions: GF1
Back