New Strips

Hermes are taking the piss. Got an email on Sunday saying it was at my local depo then an hour later saying there was a delay with my order. Then another email yesterday morning saying it was at my local depo then again 20mins later saying there is a delay with my order and no other updates since. Contacted castore twice no reply and theres no direct way to talk to someone at hermes.

That happened with a pair of trainers I bought months back, was basically told over the phone they had went walkies when that sorta update happens, ended up with a full refund.

Since they aren't answering my email I thought I would call them, no contact number anywhere, what type of company doesn't have a contact number in this day and age. Even bigger shambles than I first thought.

In this day and age in fact more and more companies are moving away from contact numbers. Everything is live chat, e-mail, DM on social media etc.

We will see if Liverpool have the same occurrence of publicised issues when their kit is released next week.

I expect same, seeing as its impossible to avoid some degree of human error.

Then again the manufacturer might have invented something called Quality Control.

Even top designer labels have defect garments mate, it's perfectly normal.

I've got a mate who works for Ralph Lauren and previously for Armani and a small percentage of returns for slight defects is part and parcel of the Rag Trade.

got mine yesterday, delighted with it and just small details like the packaging was more like the old days when pride was put into everything related to the club. Size wise it is neat but that's the style now plus lockdown pounds!

I’ve emailed castore several times and had no response, even messaged them on instagram and got blanked. I probably won’t buy off their website again, would rather just go into the new store at Ibrox as it’s less hassle.

I’m order number 1527 I’ve still had no despatch note. No response to perfectly polite email either.

Really shit service frankly.

Even top designer labels have defect garments mate, it's perfectly normal.

I've got a mate who works for Ralph Lauren and previously for Armani and a small percentage of returns for slight defects is part and parcel of the Rag Trade.
Yep. Happened to me a few times as well, it’s a simple fix send it back and you get a new one.

Don’t see the need for greeting and moaning all over social media like it’s the worst thing that’s ever happened in yer life. Send it back, Get a replacement - jobs a goodyin.

This is the 1st time I've ever had an issue with Hermes tbh, but I know they've got a terrible rep. They've added an update to my order on Sunday, Monday and now today saying "we've got your parcel" lol.

Yep. Happened to me a few times as well, it’s a simple fix send it back and you get a new one.

Don’t see the need for greeting and moaning all over social media like it’s the worst thing that’s ever happened in yer life. Send it back, Get a replacement - jobs a goodyin.
You are absolutley correct but some people have disappointed kids to deal with and the whole reason for pre order was to actually be the first with the kits.
On a side note, I have never bought any designer clothes that are missing letters etc sounds like Turkey specials.

You are absolutley correct but some people have disappointed kids to deal with and the whole reason for pre order was to actually be the first with the kits.
On a side note, I have never bought any designer clothes that are missing letters etc sounds like Turkey specials.
Lucky you mate, I’ve had a SI jacket direct from there website completely missing a zip.

To be fair, I don’t think they said they would be delivered on the 1st.

I dont buy kits but just had a look on the site to see if any training wear is up (it isnt) - didn't realise the replica kits came with that horrific energycheck sponsor on the back! Ruins it.

I ordered a Paul Smith polo direct from them last month that had a wee snag in the material. Sent it back and asked for an exchange, and they sent me two back. The one with the snag and a brand new one. Didn't even bother telling them.

Mines still sitting as " We've got your parcel and we're processing it for you "

Looks like not coming today either. Can genuinely see me buying it in store on Thursday at this rate

Email from Hermes on Monday saying they had received the item and will be dispatching.

Did not arrive yesterday so I am giving it until later today to see if they appear then I will look to contact them.

Not Castores fault but they should really pick a better courier than Hermes as they are dreadfull at the best of times.

Appreciate this is all new to Castore but I won't be ordering anything online from them again, will just go into the store at the stadium collect it in person etc.

From the pictures people have posted it looks excellent so I can't wait to see my own in the flesh so to speak.

Where did you see that mate? Can’t see anything on their Instagram...

Nate mate I had messaged them yesterday as I bought a small and should have gone medium.

They replied last night saying exchange using the dispatch note, then when I asked about exchanging in store again they confirmed postal only.

I tried that 1, TBH I'm just a pissed off like others. I think it's because it's the new strip and I really want it badly and I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill, had this been something else like trainers I prob wouldn't have cared.

I’ll be surprised if you don’t get an email back today bud

Nate mate I had messaged them yesterday as I bought a small and should have gone medium.

They replied last night saying exchange using the dispatch note, then when I asked about exchanging in store again they confirmed postal only.
Sorry I might have misunderstood you, are you saying Castore said we can’t exchange in store ?. Cause Greg Marshall has been posting the contrary on twitter.

Issues with Hermes saying they can't deliver to my address. They didn't even attempt it yesterday. Never had a delivery company say that before. Wonder why that is eh? I've contacted Castore instead so hopefully, they can help.

Update from Castore this morning via instagram - returns can be made via post only and you can exchange using the dispatch note.

Thanks.

Looks like you need to pay for the return then. Bummer.

Does anyone know if we are doing a minikit this year? Not seen anything on the site... age 4/5

Early days but, the signs are there that Castore are another who have woefully underestimated the size of the Rangers support.

Got an email from Hermes at 1730 saying it would be delivered between 4 & 8pm. GF (no pics) was in & nobody tried delivering anything. Then got an email saying delivery was attempted & nobody was in.
Shambles. Hermes are well at it.

Mine was fine but what a huge f*ck up sending them out in those branded bags with our badge on it. They need told not to do that in future, that's 2 out of 7 I've spoken to have had deliberate damage by scumbag mentally challengeds somewhere along the line.

Got mines yesterday from hermes no problem at all, strip looks so much better up close with all the details on it. Wore it to 5s last night.. 1st game back.... Washed it. nothing fell off bonus :)

That’s
Lucky you mate, I’ve had a SI jacket direct from there website completely missing a zip.

To be fair, I don’t think they said they would be delivered on the 1st.
That’s very unusual from Stone Island - I buy lot and never had a issue the quality on the jackets especially is superb.
Today is the 4th mate - plus my order has been a absolute balls up from Castore

See that pish. I have an email from them saying no problem to return to the store when opens.

Mine was fine but what a huge f*ck up sending them out in those branded bags with our badge on it. They need told not to do that in future, that's 2 out of 7 I've spoken to have had deliberate damage by scumbag mentally challengeds somewhere along the line.
Should have been in a gerenic grey or black bag with the branded bag inside.

Reactions: TN8
Thanks.

Looks like you need to pay for the return then. Bummer.

Sorry I might have misunderstood you, are you saying Castore said we can’t exchange in store ?. Cause Greg Marshall has been posting the contrary on twitter.

Yeah mate, hopefully this photo works its a screenshot of my chat with them.

Its entirely plausible the person replying isnt aware however of the returns process.

Not sure mate.

Many, including me haven’t had an email and they’ve had our cash since July 1st.

They also don’t respond to emails, and one of the email addresses they originally provided is a dead address.

It’s not a great start.
I’ve had frequent conversations with them on Instagram, if you’re on it they’re replying to me within minutes

Its entirely plausible the person replying isnt aware however of the returns process.

Says the same on shop.rangers.co.uk.

Return by post.

Got my home top yesterday with no issues size large.

Just got my tracking code for the away top, should have that tomorrow. So should keep an eye out for anyone who has ordered theirs.

Hmmm I would be incline to believe the SLO here, unless he was only referring to faulty items. Returning by post is a pain, hope mine fits properly :))

Back