New Strips

I only buy tops to collect them, don't really wear them. Maybe to a Euro Away but that’s it.

Probably just for the best because there is no way the Castore Text in their logo or the text inside the collar is surviving multiple washes.

This is worrying from a company that has built a reputation based on the quality of their garments.

My tracking only says "shipping information received" and it is coming to Australia. Could be another 10-14 days away. Ah well.

A bunch of mentally challengeds on twitter posted photoshopped tops with letters missing. Then a bunch of our fans joined in and posted fairly obvious photoshop jobs just for a laugh. Like most of these things they end up on here or on Facebook with folk either willfully misleading folk or folk stupidly believing it.

Some of the tops could have defects. That's entirely possible. Happens with most manufacturers from time to time. Super interesting that the first one that I saw came from a mentally challenged twitter account. It's almost as if the same mentalists that have spent the last few months since Castore were announced, trying their utmost to descredit the brand and the partnership. Are in fact mentally ill enough to dedicate time on the day the tops were delivered to sit photoshop defects and pretend to be disgruntled Rangers fans. They will literally stoop to any level to discredit us. They are all, that inescapable psycho ex burd and it's pretty mortifying.

This is worrying from a company that has built a reputation based on the quality of their garments.

Castore have been given a lot of grace from our support so far. Appreciate this season is a step into the unknown for them and its an opportunity to learn from mistakes to get it right for next year and beyond but the list of mistakes to fix, however insignificant, is growing by the day.

Just to clarify before others pipe up saying I’m being negative, I’ve spent £250 on Castore products since we announced the deal as well as £120 on kits (£370 in total) and on the whole the products are superb. I’ll also be at the stadium store opening later this week. However for as good as the home kit is, I’d be amazed if the letters on parts of home kit survive especially when some are turning up with letters missing already. I’m still not pleased with the shambles that is the infant kits and the sizing confusion with junior kits.

A bunch of mentally challengeds on twitter posted photoshopped tops with letters missing. Then a bunch of our fans joined in and posted fairly obvious photoshop jobs just for a laugh. Like most of these things they end up on here or on Facebook with folk either willfully misleading folk or folk stupidly believing it.

Some of the tops could have defects. That's entirely possible. Happens with most manufacturers from time to time. Super interesting that the first one that I saw came from a mentally challenged twitter account. It's almost as if the same mentalists that have spent the last few months since Castore were announced, trying their utmost to descredit the brand and the partnership. Are in fact mentally ill enough to dedicate time on the day the tops were delivered to sit photoshop defects and pretend to be disgruntled Rangers fans. They will literally stoop to any level to discredit us. They are all, that inescapable psycho ex burd and it's pretty mortifying.

Some on here fuelling the fire with obviously fake "social media" posts - apart from vandalism of the packaging haven't seem many actual Bears with any issues -only obsessed beasts trying to discredit our new partnership.

Next week when some throbber pundit on Clyde or Radio Hootsman references "qwality isshhooes" then the job will be nearly done.

See this “it was the mentally challengeds that photoshopped them” - nonsense. We have a reputable poster on here saying his was a riot when it arrived.

The follow follow is smudged, the ll in Bill is missing. Unless its the spirit in Bi Struth. And the stitching at the front collar is shite/loose.

Really disappointed as all the other Castore stuff I've bought has been spot on.

The only photoshopped one was the shirt with no Rangers badge.

See this “it was the mentally challengeds that photoshopped them” - nonsense. We have a reputable poster on here saying his was a riot when it arrived.

The only photoshopped one was the shirt with no Rangers badge.

I saw a few posts on twitter yesterday, posted by mentally challengeds. Mocking the quality and the brand Castore. Nobody is saying quality control mistakes aren't going to happen but I'm sure they'll be rectified by Castore. Not ideal but it happens. I had an issue with some of the Hummel gear last year and they've been in the business way longer than Castore.

Was there an actual shipping date for the away jerseys? Find it odd that I bought it on Saturdays launch, paid for next day tracked delivery and no email to say it's on its way.

Just wanted to ask before I go in the mega-ist of huffs obviously

Was there an actual shipping date for the away jerseys? Find it odd that I bought it on Saturdays launch, paid for next day tracked delivery and no email to say it's on its way.

I just got an email saying mine has been despatched. I didn't pay for next day delivery though.

Arriving from tomorrow apparently.

i got the email saying that it was getting prepared for dispatch 2 days ago but when I click on the tracking order it’s says that it can’t be found

Still no despatched email for me either for the home kits, I’ve two kids waiting patiently as well. Ordered the away kit on Sat as well for them so hoping that would be here this week.

Still no delivery date, emailed them a few times and they don't have the decency to respond, another shambles of a company who will prob be a failure like the ones before them. Will give it till Thursday and phone my bank to see see if I can get my money back from the bank as Castore don't seem to be giving me a strip.

Seen on Facebook a mentally challenged delivering the tops was stabbing them putting holes through them the scummy bastard.....no idea how to upload on here

I received a email from Castore last night apologising, they have totally messed my kids order up.

After I ordered the kids strips I sent a email request asking if I could add Kent 14 to my oldest top but heard nothing back so thought nothing of it other than I will get it done at Ibrox.

Looked at my original confirmation email yesterday and when I pushed on to view order it said waiting on additional payment for Hagi 7 (no idea where they got this from) I appreciate mistakes can happen but the communication has been awful.

They are now suggesting will be sent out priority but I have a feeling that will be next week for both full strips - pretty poor.
I have since ordered the infants strip on Sat morning and two away strips these will prob arrive before my early 2000s home per order number.

Since they aren't answering my email I thought I would call them, no contact number anywhere, what type of company doesn't have a contact number in this day and age. Even bigger shambles than I first thought.

Hermes are taking the piss. Got an email on Sunday saying it was at my local depo then an hour later saying there was a delay with my order. Then another email yesterday morning saying it was at my local depo then again 20mins later saying there is a delay with my order and no other updates since. Contacted castore twice no reply and theres no direct way to talk to someone at hermes.

Still no delivery date, emailed them a few times and they don't have the decency to respond, another shambles of a company who will prob be a failure like the ones before them. Will give it till Thursday and phone my bank to see see if I can get my money back from the bank as Castore don't seem to be giving me a strip.

%^*& me this is a tragic story haha!

Since they aren't answering my email I thought I would call them, no contact number anywhere, what type of company doesn't have a contact number in this day and age. Even bigger shambles than I first thought.
I would say most places these days! They want everything done online

Back