New Strips

Son got a small but needs a medium.

Return process looks a bit complicated via Hermes, and they charge for it.

Will we be able to exchange at the Rangers Store when it opens?

Hearing this more and more. Hope I’ve got my boy the right size.

does anyone know if you will be able to swap a shirt in store? i'd imagine you would be able to, even Elite let you do so at the time.

Pretty sure I seen this confirmed somewhere earlier in this thread

Still waiting here, not even had an email. Number 18878. Has anyone else had no correspondence at all from Hermes?

Still waiting here, not even had an email. Number 18878. Has anyone else had no correspondence at all from Hermes?

A number of folk, myself included at #8000 odd.

In this day and age I’d have expected tracking info of my daughters strip ordered 1st Aug let alone one ordered a month earlier.

Poor

Order 13277. No email, no top !

Not impressed so far, and bit naive sending out in branded packaging from pics I`ve seen.

you don't have to return it via myhermes i don't think. i'm sure you can do it via any courier back to castore. if you make the parcel thin enough you can send a t shirt back as a large letter and asked for signed for delivery, £3 tops.

unsure on your question

Order 13277. No email, no top !

Not impressed so far, and bit naive sending out in branded packaging from pics I`ve seen.
i think its a classy touch, albeit Castore wouldn't have expected pathetic mentally challengeds to sabotage items.

Reactions: Dom
I’m worried now, I’m 6ft and average build, I always order small kits so I feel better running. Starting to get concerned now :))

All about personal preference mate, I'm 5'8 pretty average build - but the length isnt really my issue more i'd like a bit more breathing space on the chest.

you don't have to return it via myhermes i don't think. i'm sure you can do it via any courier back to castore. if you make the parcel thin enough you can send a t shirt back as a large letter and asked for signed for delivery, £3 tops.

unsure on your question

It tells you on the dispatch note returns are via Hermes.

I emailed and messaged them on instagram about it mate - but have since secured a swap.

If i get a message back ill let you know.

Fits like a glove.

The material is top-notch and the quality of sponsor transfer and the Castore logo transfer is impressive.

Synthetics 20°C Wash Inside Out Loyal

I used to work in embroidery and the annoying thing about that is someone manning the machine would have known about the bunched up thread. It stops the machine, so you have to go untangle and rethread it to get it restarted. Proper practice is to then pick out the bunched thread and see if you can get it restarted in the same position, if not you bin the garment. Looks like whoever done that had at least three stops where they’ve just continued until it sorted itself. I was doing schools uniforms and would have been on the shit jobs for at least a week if something came back like that, you can’t pass that off as ‘I never noticed’.

Just managed to try my sons on him. He’s about to turn six and is built like a racing snake. The junior small is actually a really good fit, glad I couldn’t get anything smaller tbh!

Did anyone get the infant kit? It was sold out when I looked on at 10am Saturday but not sure if it ever was in stock now can’t find it at all on the site

I used to work in embroidery and the annoying thing about that is someone manning the machine would have known about the bunched up thread. It stops the machine, so you have to go untangle and rethread it to get it restarted. Proper practice is to then pick out the bunched thread and see if you can get it restarted in the same position, if not you bin the garment. Looks like whoever done that had at least three stops where they’ve just continued until it sorted itself. I was doing schools uniforms and would have been on the shit jobs for at least a week if something came back like that, you can’t pass that off as ‘I never noticed’.
Is that Castore logo and name not the rubberised stuck on stuff, doesn't look embroidered to me.

Just ordered the away kit, does anybody know the rough timescale from order to delivery? It doesn’t have an ETA.

Wearing my home top just now. Feels awesome to wear.

Usually wear a large and this fits just right.

Back