New Strips

Mine just arrived. Fits perfect and very happy with the quality.

One slight improvement for next year would be to make the Castore badge stitched on but overall I’m very impressed.

Went a size up to an XXL instead of the XL last year and fits well, fumin that it’s printed inside the top and it’s not on a label that I can cut off and kid on I’m a Large. Fat bassa loyal

Just had a whatsapp message from the wee man with a pic of our tops and packaging, stuck at work just now so will see what the fit is like when I get home tonight.

Luckily mine was delivered by a bear so it's pristine. He mentioned he'd delivered about 20 of them on his round so far but he still didn't have his confirmation e-mail.

seen two posts on twitter with one getting only the Rangers branded packaging and no shirt and another guy has had what looks like knife stabs into his package and has ripped the shirt. Rangers branded packaging was a little bit silly imo.

Castore probably don’t realise the hatred towards us in this country and would have thought nothing of sending tops in rangers branded packaging, a lesson hopefully learned moving forward.

Absolute pondlife though doing that, what goes through these peoples heads? No doubt one of them will out themselves online later trying to get likes from his fellow scum.

Got a M as I had recently dropped to that all in all other stuff, bit snug round chest and arms.

Anyone know if you can do an return/swap of an online purchase in store?

seen two posts on twitter with one getting only the Rangers branded packaging and no shirt and another guy has had what looks like knife stabs into his package and has ripped the shirt. Rangers branded packaging was a little bit silly imo.

Sad reflection on Scottish society that something will automatically be vandalised for having a Rangers crest on it. Very saddening to see The sheer hate for a proud Scottish and British institution.

I'd be onto Hermes as well as Castore about that top with the knife put through it. Probably can't 'prove' it was the delivery driver but he should at least be pulled in and questioned about it.

Still nothing and Hermes says we are awaiting delivery of your parcel from the sender. NOT IMPRESSED

Not a massive difference but noticeable. If someone has piled on an extra 2 stone then maybe they should just lose the weight though.
Tried it on, it’s just too tight, fits my chest and arms but not stomach.
would be talking 1/2 a stone prob to get it to look ok.
So I’m in 2 minds, keep it and lose weight or return for the more realistic XL

That says far more about the arseholes that vandalised it, than it does about the decision to send it in Rangers branded packaging.

Still waiting for my boys , but that’s encouraging . Better than the early 90s Adidas equipment or NTL Nike ones ?

Born 1992 mate, so had every strip since 1995, (apart from merchandise boycotting years) and definitely the best in that era.

I’m order number 21504 and not received one email. I assume it’ll be another few days before I get mine?

I really shouldn’t have told the boy it would be here today. Bad move.

Had an email saying its at the local depot. The only one is Airdrie i believe so not sure if it will be out with a driver tonight or will need to wait till tomorrow?

I’m order number 21504 and not received one email. I assume it’ll be another few days before I get mine?

I really shouldn’t have told the boy it would be here today. Bad move.
Same here. One impatient boy waiting but it will be worth the wait definitely! Order 13,000 and something but no email yet.

Tried it on, it’s just too tight, fits my chest and arms but not stomach.
would be talking 1/2 a stone prob to get it to look ok.
So I’m in 2 minds, keep it and lose weight or return for the more realistic XL

I'd just hang it up, go on a dietary cut for a month then try it on again. You'll thank yourself mate

Ordered medium and it’s to snug,

need to return for a large

Xiq24t.gif

Got mine today
No obvious flaws and no apparent yahoo fuckery

Quality material
Feels light on
Glad I sized up as per their advice

Hermes were delivering my package, 2 kits. Said it was delivered 12:21 but no knock or ring of the doorbell.

Started checking through their website to contact somebody. Utter shambles with an automated wifey saying its been delivered and mumbled the courier name to contact and that it was also signed for by member of household then the signature said nothing.

Decide to go outside and walk down 4 houses down to see a black package outside the door with followfollow on it. They had left it outside a neighbours door!! raging tbh. Anybody could have just went past and picked it up.

I was planning to buy training gear etc from Rangers and I know it isnt Rangers fault but dealing with Hermes puts you off wanting to buy anything off of Castore.
Signature wasn't required for the top and even if it was due to covid you are not allowed to sign for parcels the driver does it whilst you witness it.

Got an email from hermes saying attempted delivery as no answer at the door yet some1 has been in all day :rolleyes:

Got mine this afternoon, thankfully no damage to it.

Still fit into a 'M' but it's snug alright. Love the top but will they be doing any unsponsored stuff?

The 32Red on the front I'm used to but could do without the energy check on the back. Not a criticism of Club or Castore, I know that's the way of things nowadays but I would love an option of unsponsored stuff and would be prepared to pay more for it.

Got mine earlier. Usually a medium but large fits perfectly. It’s a very comfortable top, can tell it’s a higher standard than what we’re had in previous years. The blue is also darker in comparison to Hummel kits. Nice.

Horrendous to hear of the issues people are having with quality and mentally challenged sabotage!

I thought I was nearly over the worst with Hermes saying they are processing it. Now have the added stress of hoping it arrives unmolested

are most problems with Hermes deliveries? it probably says more about Hermes than anything else. i've heard they have rogue people that deliver from time to time. keep pestering them on the chat function and send them pictures of evidence. it took ages but i once got some compensation back from them. bit of a fucker for Castore, through no fault of their own they will probably have to replace these kits. hopefully punters AND Castore get onto Hermes relentlessly and get some sort of compensation off them.

Back