New Strips

Ordered my away top on Saturday for next day delivery and as expected absolutely %^*& all today.
Home top has finally seen some movement at the sorting centre so I'm assuming that they'll both arrive tomorrow. Hermes are a shitshow of a company.

After reading this thread, I'm glad I'm heading over to the store later in the week.

does anyone know if you will be able to swap a shirt in store? i'd imagine you would be able to, even Elite let you do so at the time.

Hermes are a fucking nightmare,top gets delivered at 2pm,driver takes photo of top on my doorstep,top could easily fit through letterbox but no its been delivered next door without any notification that it is next door so presume its been knicked

Ordered a small but should have gone medium, my own fault need to consider returning or if i can swap for a medium.

Quality of the kit feels outstanding.

Hermes are a fucking nightmare,top gets delivered at 2pm,driver takes photo of top on my doorstep,top could easily fit through letterbox but no its been delivered next door without any notification that it is next door so presume its been knicked
not to patronize you, is it defos your door step etc? can you see your door?

i once sent an item to someone at his work - he had a metal shutter on the door - they had delivered it to a normal flat/house door that was black. the completely wrong house. some of the drivers are beyond useless and Hermes have %^*& all control or supervision of them

Sons kit has just arrived. Ordered the home kit with hagi 7 on it and it came without a name or number on the back. It wouldn't bother me, but when you are 8,it's a big deal. I don't even think you could order one without a name or number on it.

But they've only had months and months to prepare.

Ordered my away top on Saturday for next day delivery and as expected absolutely %^*& all today.
Home top has finally seen some movement at the sorting centre so I'm assuming that they'll both arrive tomorrow. Hermes are a shitshow of a company.

Also did this but took the Royal mail next day delivery option , still no email or strip either

Sons kit has just arrived. Ordered the home kit with hagi 7 on it and it came without a name or number on the back. It wouldn't bother me, but when you are 8,it's a big deal. I don't even think you could order one without a name or number on it.

But they've only had months and months to prepare.
that's annoying but their customer service seems really good, so get onto them and they will sort you out quickly i'd imagine. i think it's been a very tight schedule for them and i'm not sure if they have had months to prepare - we only signed the deal a short while ago.

Between this and the MyGers pre-sale link that didn’t happen there’s been a couple of niggles from Castore to suggest they’re nowhere near as close to being big time as they’d perhaps like to think they are. The strips should have been in a position to all be shipped first thing this morning.

The link at 8am did happen before the 9am launch

that's annoying but their customer service seems really good, so get onto them and they will sort you out quickly i'd imagine. i think it's been a very tight schedule for them and i'm not sure if they have had months to prepare - we only signed the deal a short while ago.
It's a minor annoyance, the strips great. Just galling seeing the wee mans face tripping him because it's not got hagi on it.

Wish I’d known the advice was to size up, bought a large and it’s like an under armour on me

Only just ordered the away kit too

I’ve often thought about that when they send branded stuff out, when I saw the bag that was the first thing that came to mind! Fortunately mine was fine.

Isn’t it rather sad we think this way, I did myself , and sure as fate it’s happened. God knows how many have been chucked away in a canal or dumped rather than delivered today. Scum Pure and simple.

One small aspect I’ve noticed that I like is that the blue writing that’s on the white bar below 32Red is actually printed on the white bar rather than being cut out. That would have been casualty from washing otherwise I think.

Received mines, thankfully no issues with defects etc.

Quality wise I wouldn't say it's better or any worse than previous strips.

Happy over all with it though

Have medium with tags, if anyone wants to swap me for a large in same state before Fri/sat pm me, Glasgow area.

Between this and the MyGers pre-sale link that didn’t happen there’s been a couple of niggles from Castore to suggest they’re nowhere near as close to being big time as they’d perhaps like to think they are. The strips should have been in a position to all be shipped first thing this morning.

Don't think it was advertised as a pre-sale link at 8am mate, it was an early viewing of the launch video IIRC. Been a few weeks though.

Ordered a small but should have gone medium, my own fault need to consider returning or if i can swap for a medium.

Quality of the kit feels outstanding.
I’m worried now, I’m 6ft and average build, I always order small kits so I feel better running. Starting to get concerned now :))

not to patronize you, is it defos your door step etc? can you see your door?

i once sent an item to someone at his work - he had a metal shutter on the door - they had delivered it to a normal flat/house door that was black. the completely wrong house. some of the drivers are beyond useless and Hermes have %^*& all control or supervision of them
Yeah mate 100% my front door in the picture,you can see my door number

Just got mine through, it's a bit tighter than I would like so will need to shift a few pounds. Quality feels great, no production issues with mine. Didn't think we'd have the sponsor on the back too but I can live with it. I'll only wear it out running or at the gym.

Son got a small but needs a medium.

Return process looks a bit complicated via Hermes, and they charge for it.

Will we be able to exchange at the Rangers Store when it opens?

Back