New Strips

Just had a email saying the kits were damaged and they will be sent out in the next 3 working days and will have them early next week. Also £25 digital voucher for the Rangers store at Ibrox or online.

That’s absolutely fine why not send that email out quicker it takes away all the not knowing and moaning.

That was my biggest problem just not knowing.

Slightly off topic, but has the fat slug got any stock in his stores?

I popped into his one near me yesterday and thankfully they had none on display

Asked about the disappointment fans have experienced this week and what they plan to do to get it right in future.

Tom Beahon said they were adding more staff and looking at exactly went wrong and why. Apologised but accepts that’s no comfort for fans waiting. They also want to make their communications much sharper.

Cammy asked about international orders and the lack of tracking numbers and again they said they had to overhaul processes to do better.

Accept these might not be the answers people wanted to hear but we had one question each and we did ask rather than a puff piece.

Appreciate your questions but Beahon’s chat is starting to remind me of Charles Green.

Will be launching the 3rd strip from a hospital bed.

You're going to have to expand on that. No offence mate as I am sure you're just pissed off at the issues you're having but that seems bat shit crazy and way below the belt

Was more of a light hearted joke.

I will say, I’ve found his answers and promises to be slightly disingenuous at this stage. The promises of “we will be ready” “know how big the support is”, Aug 1st despatch, 500,000 items on order... etc.

People have their away kit they ordered on August 1st. Many haven’t got an email from an order made on July 1st.

They were never big enough to fill 50,000 orders. Why pretend to? Greed?

Just going on what I read on here mate, when I ordered training goods the other day there was no option to use a code
Just had a email saying the kits were damaged and they will be sent out in the next 3 working days and will have them early next week. Also £25 digital voucher for the Rangers store at Ibrox or online.

That’s absolutely fine why not send that email out quicker it takes away all the not knowing and moaning.

That was my biggest problem just not knowing.

Thank you @Laudrup is God that clears up the confusion posted earlier. I see @Deek has now edited his post to clarify he was talking about the WATP10 code.

Was more of a light hearted joke.

I will say, I’ve found his answers and promises to be slightly disingenuous at this stage. The promises of “we will be ready” “know how big the support is”, Aug 1st despatch, 500,000 items on order... etc.
To be fair, in the main I think they did dispatch on the 1st. I don't think anything they've said was a lie, of course there's been a massive issue, but I think it seems like a lot of that was down to Hermes rather than Castore. The £25 voucher is IMO anyway more than generous as a means of making amends.
In an ideal world there would've been no SD issue and they could've posted earlier, they wouldn't have used Hermes as they're rank and everyone would've got their shirts on time. Its a steep learning curve but I don't think any of it has been down to lies etc

Ordered the away top for my son on Monday afternoon.
That’s it delivered (strips a cracker).
Only issue paid for Royal Mail and it was still delivered by Hermes.

My away top arrived today, unfortunately with some of the printing issues on the inner neck that people seen on the home top. There's also a loose thread at the arm.

I've e-mailed Castore, but am I right in saying you can do swaps at the Ibrox shop? I think the SLO has been saying that. Might just pop down after the game.

When will sizes XXL and above be available again for away shirt ? Got the home shirt with no problems and it's pure quality.

Castore are clearly beginning to communicate and compensate (£25 voucher) those effected by delayed pre oders. If i get my wee mans top that I ordered on Saturday morning(next day delivery) by this weekend, ill put it down to experience. If it arrives out of the blue, sometime next week, without the same apology and voucher, ill be majorly disappointed.

Castore are clearly beginning to communicate and compensate (£25 voucher) those effected by delayed pre oders. If i get my wee mans top that I ordered on Saturday morning(next day delivery) by this weekend, ill put it down to experience. If it arrives out of the blue, sometime next week, without the same apology and voucher, ill be majorly disappointed.

I think those who are getting the compensation are those who's orders they can verify have been sabotaged. It's looking to me like they've recalled all the orders when news of the sabotage broke so they can be checked, replaced if necessary or simply re-despatched if not damaged.

I think those who are getting the compensation are those who's orders they can verify have been sabotaged. It's looking to me like they've recalled all the orders when news of the sabotage broke so they can be checked, replaced if necessary or simply re-despatched if not damaged.
Fair enough mate. A wee email to apologise for the delay, with a rough arrival time and id be happy enough.

Realistically it has put a big dent in any pre orders for kits moving forward.
Got my top no probs on Monday but I am going to hold off buying the away top online.If I can find the time I will probably go through to Ibrox buy it from the Store.

Just had email about damaged stock on pre-orders. 25quid voucher and shipping refunded. Can’t say fairer than that.

Haven’t read the full thread so can only post my own experience.

Ordered the away top on Saturday. Arrived this afternoon in Rangers/Castore packaging via Hermes. Fantastic quality. Delighted.

Just got an email from Hermes saying tops will be delivered tomorrow.
Should expect delivery by next Thursday then:p

I've just returned my Large home top for an XL with Hermes.

I realise I could have exchanged in store but wanted to see what the process was like with Hermes for future info and will let everyone know how I get on.

Got my top no probs on Monday but I am going to hold off buying the away top online.If I can find the time I will probably go through to Ibrox buy it from the Store.
Bought the long sleeve away Saturday Si and the guy just dropped it off 10 minutes ago

That's me sorted get the game on

I’ve been critical of them but fair play to them today.

they have obviously had a problem to solve and it looks like they have sent out a shit load today.

Back