New Strips

Can imagine it is frustrating.

I assumed those ordering last week will be well down the order of priorities but wanted to see if others had had anything.
I don’t think they are working in priority list tbh. Loads of people have been getting their orders from Saturday past and people loads are still waiting for preorders, it’s unacceptable. But that’s what happens when a small business try do something huge. Hopefully it’s just teething problems

Can imagine it is frustrating.

I assumed those ordering last week will be well down the order of priorities but wanted to see if others had had anything.

Ordered away top Saturday, delivered yesterday, ordered training gear Tuesday and it’s currently with local Hermes courier.

Ordered on the away top and 2-3 year old home strip on Saturday morning and heard nothing since, order still says unfulfilled when I check my order. Surely they will be in contact with what is going on at some point.

Those bombarding Castore with emails, you are actually making it worse. They aren't ignoring you, they will be working through a list in order of date they received the emails. So the more daft emails chasing a reply to your original email will just mean it takes them longer to reply to the rest of us.

Last edited:
If that's the case, people emailing today, isn't making anything worse

Those bombarding Castore with emails, you are actually making it worse. They aren't ignoring you, they will be working through a list in order of date received. So the more daft emails chasing a reply to your original email will just mean it takes them longer to reply to the rest of us.

Those bombarding Castore with emails, you are actually making it worse. They aren't ignoring you, they will be working through a list in order of date received. So the more daft emails chasing a reply to your original email will just mean it takes them longer to reply to the rest of us.

If they had issued a simple comms, like they did to some yesterday, people wouldn’t feel the need to email, it’s not rocket science.

My two strips have been at the national centre for 5 days now. Its a week since launch day. I'd take that £25 now and cancel my order if I could but nobody replies. If I had any confidence in getting a refund anytime soon id just go to Greaves and buy my son his top

Horse dung. I emailed on Monday afternoon, yet to hear anything back.

Pre ordered 1st July - only had the email about £25 voucher.

Ordered some training gear Tuesday - heard nothing.

Ordered a jacket 5 minutes later on Tuesday - will be delivered today between 11 and 3.

Away you go. So far I have spent almost £200 and have not received a thing. If I feel like emailing daily until I receive a response I will. No point saying they aim to respond to you within 48 hours and don’t? The whole thing stinks and so does your post.

I know mate, my point remains the same, if they are working through in order received, people continuing to email, makes no difference, none at all.
It does, If person X emails on three separate occasions then that’s three seperate emails that will have to be opened and waste more time IMO. I do email correspondence for my company and that’s how it works, may be entirely different for them tbf.

Away you go. So far I have spent almost £200 and have not received a thing. If I feel like emailing daily until I receive a response I will. No point saying they aim to respond to you within 48 hours and don’t? The whole thing stinks and so does your post.

Depending on what CRM they use, sometimes replying to your own e-mail to chase will actually bump your 'ticket' to the bottom of the list.

Finally got an email saying my order has been shipped (UAE) and will be delivered August 12th.

Aye right you are

He has a point. Let’s say, for example, 2000 disgruntled customers emailing a support team of 25. So they double the support team to 50 - but all 2000 disgruntled supporters then send 2,3,4,5 or even 6 emails. There’s no progress there. Nor in messaging the SLO which seems the latest tack.

The ‘easy way out’ would have been a blanket mailshot or article on the official website. Communication for those affected has been very poor.

What benefit would they have for “ignoring” you ?. None at all, I’ve spent £130 and haven’t heard anything either. Each to their own I suppose.

It does, If person X emails on three separate occasions then that’s three seperate emails that will have to be opened and waste more time IMO. I do email correspondence for my company and that’s how it works, may be entirely different for them tbf.

So do I, so you'll know that if X person sends 3 emails, when the 1st one is addressed, the 2nd two would take no time to deal with. It's poor customer service.

Did anyone order the toddler kits last Saturday and received them yet? I paid extra for the fastest Royal Mail delivery and it’s still not here

Not seen anyone having this delivered yet. Really needing the 2-3 strip by Tuesday as a birthday present.

So do I, so you'll know that if X person sends 3 emails, when the 1st one is addressed, the 2nd two would take no time to deal with. It's poor customer service.
That’s still time to open and close those emails, cross them off the spreadsheet numerous times. Which then impacts the length of time they take to reply to other customers like myself, each to their own that’s just the way I’ve thought about it. I’m not fussed about when I hear btw (incase I came across rather entitled there). I know I will get them at some point.

The follow up emails will play no part any response as they will work from first emails received, was my point.

Did anyone order the toddler kits last Saturday and received them yet? I paid extra for the fastest Royal Mail delivery and it’s still not here
I ordered one heard nothing from them on that either god knows when that will arrive child will have his own house by then :D

We have to take what people on here are posting at face value, and on that basis, Mr x emailed on 2nd Aug & got no reply, Mr Y emailed on 4th Aug & got a reply. (Rough examples btw), which makes you think there's no evidence to show they are replying by date rec'd.

Hopefully those affected will get sorted soon.

That’s still time to open and close those emails, cross them off the spreadsheet numerous times. Which then impacts the length of time they take to reply to other customers like myself, each to their own that’s just the way I’ve thought about it.

The follow up emails will play no part any response as they will work from first emails received, was my point.

We have to take what people on here are posting at face value, and on that basis, Mr x emailed on 2nd Aug & got no reply, Mr Y emailed on 4th Aug & got a reply. (Rough examples btw), which makes you think there's no evidence to show they are replying by date rec'd.

Hopefully those affected will get sorted soon.
I agree, the kid brother keeps asking for a Hagi 7 top, not knowing I ordered one last month :))

Depending on what CRM they use, sometimes replying to your own e-mail to chase will actually bump your 'ticket' to the bottom of the list.

Mate I get what you’re saying but I don’t really care about their systems, like other disgruntled bears I just want what I paid for. Some fans may have had a seamless smooth experience with Castore..I have had the opposite. Quick to take my cash and then leave you hanging with no communication or product. Very very poor customer service.

Mate I get what you’re saying but I don’t really care about their systems, like other disgruntled bears I just want what I paid for. Some fans may have had a seamless smooth experience with Castore..I have had the opposite. Quick to take my cash and then leave you hanging with no communication or product. Very very poor customer service.

Nah I totally understand mate.

I should have finished off my post by saying I hope everyone gets sorted.

Order 21594. £120 whipped out my account on the 1/7/20.

I got an email that day saying the tops will be dispatched on the 1/8/20.

Still not received a thing. No strips. No emails. Nothing. No reply to my email I sent 3 days ago.

I’m not bothered about not receiving a top that I’ll barely wear. It’s the principle. I know people think Castore are great and we’ve to give them time as this is all new to them but fcuk that , where’s my goods or refund.

Rangers got back to me and I feared the worst, some spanner had damaged my top so they’re sending out a replacement early next week.

If you haven’t received a dispatch email for the preordered home top chances are it’s been vandalised. Pathetic stuff.

Boys finally come today, only received an email from Hermes cpl hours before it arrived (no dispatch email)

Sizing is really small

Youngest is 10 and super lean : medium boys is very snug

Oldest is 12.5 and admittedly tall for his age : XLB barely fits, probably needs an adult size

Boys finally come today, only received an email from Hermes cpl hours before it arrived (no dispatch email)

Sizing is really small

Youngest is 10 and super lean : medium boys is very snug

Oldest is 12.5 and admittedly tall for his age : XLB barely fits, probably needs an adult size

I changed sizing for my grandson, he's 9 and a bit chubby at the moment, only since lockdown, looks like I'll have to exchange both the tops I've ordered. Glad you got yours, as yet nothing for me, no response from Castore either.

Automated email now states preorder will be delivered next week. Joke service. 10th at the earliest for pre-order and payment one month before launch.

Back