No assistant manager

Diego Simeone would be my choice ,what entertainment that would be :D

But seriously Neil McCann would be a good shout and he strikes as the sort who wouldn't be afraid to speak his mind to the players .

I'll be first to say one....Kenny Miller.
Listened to the Beale Currie club interview and I could see him bringing Miller in in some capacity.
There’s more chance of you being the assistant manager. Unless you’re Kenny Miller then you have an equal chance. None!

An insult to a great midfielder and coach. Fücking disgraceful comment
What he achieved as a player has absolutely no bearing on his coaching and managerial abilities, he was a very poor manager and it’s well known Beale was the tactical nous of the outfit.

Don’t understand the fascination with having a Good Rangers Man in the coaching staff. Beale knows the club and the standards required perfectly well, and indeed much better than someone that has been away from the club for a while.

Most clubs (big clubs especially) have ex-players and legends in and around the stadium, training grounds, offices and the coaching staff.

If you’re trying to maintain traditions and preserve the culture of a club it’s vitally important.

Ex-Rangers men at Rangers is something we are desperately missing at the moment.

At QPR the 2 guys he’s brought with him we’re joint assistants.

Same as Beale and McAllistair were both assistants in Gerrards final year.

Clint Hill...Last time I checked he was just completing his coaching badges.

If he can put up with Barton.

Don’t understand the fascination with having a Good Rangers Man in the coaching staff. Beale knows the club and the standards required perfectly well, and indeed much better than someone that has been away from the club for a while.
I don't get it either.

Only situation it warrants debate is if we are appointing someone who has never played / worked in the league before.

It's the group of managers, albeit at different clubs, as when he was here previously and he's played them many many times.

Back