Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Not so much a rumour yet but surely Nkunku is on the move this summer?

Would be an ideal replacement for Lukaku at Chelsea. I also fancy them to take a pop at West Ham for Rice this summer as well. With De Jong looking like he is going to Man Utd, Bellingham to Liverpool & Phillips to Man City it only really leaves Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs to go to if he were to move which surely he will.

Really looking forward to the EPL this season if I’m honest. I felt it had gone a touch stale over the last few years but gearing up to be a good one
City will win it at a canter again.
Bore the %^*& out of everyone on the way most likely too.

See Celtic are seeding loan players WITH other prem teams. Someone to Aberdeen, someone to St Johnstone.

I'm pretty sure when we won 55, we had a number of players loaned to other prem teams and we got the benefit that season. Any indication of similar this coming season?

Not sure if this should be here or Rangers transfer thread

They big up every single player they sign, it's what they do.
While they do, they have a track record of extracting large fees from gullible clubs, in England in particular.

We on the other have 8 players about to enter the final years of their contracts, including some of most important and otherwise valuable players.

It’s criminal how poorly we have operated over the last few years in the market.

Won 5 Scotland u21 caps at 16,now 22
Follow that scots abroad account on Twitter and Instagram and find it quite interesting. Made a bold move and went to Spain when he left reading and broke into the first team at Celta Vigo for a few games. Be interesting to see how he fairs in Portugal. Think he was born when his dad was at Hibs.

While they do, they have a track record of extracting large fees from gullible clubs, in England in particular.

We on the other have 8 players about to enter the final years of their contracts, including some of most important and otherwise valuable players.

It’s criminal how poorly we have operated over the last few years in the market.
We've not have had any decent players till 4 years ago, so really can't compare with Celtic. Celtic started to sell players for decent money 10 years ago, just when we imploded.
We are where Celtic were 10 years ago, and we'll start to become a selling club to help finances. Never forget that GvB went to Arsenal as their record transfer buy 20 years ago

We've not have had any decent players till 4 years ago, so really can't compare with Celtic. Celtic started to sell players for decent money 10 years ago, just when we imploded.
We are where Celtic were 10 years ago, and we'll start to become a selling club to help finances. Never forget that GvB went to Arsenal as their record transfer buy 20 years ago
Boomsong aside, there weren’t many others in the intervening years.

Our board have presided over a number of really key first teamers running down their contracts.

There is nothing to suggest they are suddenly about to start regularly producing/signing players that can be sold for decent fees. Evidence is quite the opposite

Athletic reporting Chelsea close to a deal with Leeds for Raphina

They'll have a fair amount of attacking mids/wide players if they get him and Sterling

Hibs want €4m for Doig Hellas Verona looking at him

Got to say I've always been impressed with Doig whenever I've seen him play. Could see him doing very well in Italy.

Before Bassey lit it up last season I was hoping Rangers were looking at him as a possible replacement for Barisic.

Got to say I've always been impressed with Doig whenever I've seen him play. Could see him doing very well in Italy.

Before Bassey lit it up last season I was hoping Rangers were looking at him as a possible replacement for Barisic.
Doig had a terrible season for Hibs last year.

haven't Chelsea not lost Rudiger and Christiansen this summer? surely they should be looking at defenders rather than attackers

Our board have presided over a number of really key first teamers running down their contracts.

There is nothing to suggest they are suddenly about to start regularly producing/signing players that can be sold for decent fees. Evidence is quite the

There is nothing to suggest they are suddenly about to start regularly producing/signing players that can be sold for decent fees. Evidence is quite the opposite
We always bought players to improve the team and only sold if they let us down, whereas Celtic got rid of players for financial reasons (Dalglish,Hay, Macari, Nicholas).
If you think we aren't producing players for sale, come back at the end of the window and we'll discuss it. You expect no sales, I think at least 2 will go.

Ross County sign Jordy Hiwula. I’m sure we were linked with him when he was a younger lad at Manchester City or Huddersfield. Bit of a journeyman - 1 goal last season in 25 at League One level.

Back