Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Serie B next season then...

Surely we can compete with them for him? But makes me wonder if he is even good enough for us or we have other targets in mind?
I posted on the other transfer thread that I went down a Twitter rabbit hole yesterday and came across a Turkish journo putting out the following about Bottheim:

Krasnador have threatened to sue whoever buys him to the tune of £15m (they won't get anywhere but the threat is there).

Bottheim wants circa £2m signing-on fee.

Bottheim wants circa £40k per week salary.

No idea if/how Salernatina can meet those demands.

I posted on the other transfer thread that I went down a Twitter rabbit hole yesterday and came across a Turkish journo putting out the following about Bottheim:

Krasnador have threatened to sue whoever buys him to the tune of £15m (they won't get anywhere but the threat is there).

Bottheim wants circa £2m signing-on fee.

Bottheim wants circa £40k per week salary.

No idea if/how Salernatina can meet those demands.

Thats stupid money and being honest for a player I hadnt even heard of until recently…

Pish according to FF.

Surprised he’s going there though, seemed to be all but confirmed he was heading to Arsenal, perhaps game time related?

Karamoko Dembele joins Brest. Interested to see how he does over there.
First team football is the draw at Brentford and there is a family connection from previous years at Brentford - doesn’t want to be understudy to biscuit hips at Arsenal

I remember the hype about him before I played us, and to be fair, I thought he was pretty good over the two legs.
Yeah, very good.. won’t be given the chance at Barca but they’ll probably make their money back

Been linked with the big 3 in Portugal

PSV signing Guus Til for €4m. What a great piece of business that is.

He's a player we should have been all over, especially at that price.

I am surprised we haven't brought in a few more by now I know there should be more to come ,& know it's not easy but I like to see business done early so your good to go for the start of the season

Good move for the kid.
For the sake of our own player sales in future, the more talent from Scotland who end up down there and do well the better.
This. The better younger players do outside of Scotland the higher we will be able to start asking for ours imo. Don't let people tell you he wasn't good in serie A also. Manager completely trusted him in several positions in all sorts of games, including against the top 3-4 teams.

Back