Not got time to feel sorry

Its the feeling that theres another performance like that waiting round the corner thats depressing.

Dundee would be the final nail surely people wouldn’t believe in the serial losers after that.

I don’t think I could handle this group letting us down beyond this season, the anger towards them is on a level that I’ve never held before.

You could feel it from the support on Sunday before full time it’s at boiling point now.

Listen we can all sit and have a wee moan about the result, as pish as it was, but there's still plenty games left to play. We have a semi final, hopefully a final and the remaining league games, which if we win them all we win the league.

Say what you want when there's nothing left to play for, but right now we need to get behind every player, the manager and his staff and fight for this club. We might come up short, we could win the treble, but we should be right behind them until the seasons over.
It’s not about feeling sorry. It’s about being realistic. Give me one good reason why you feel this set of players can dig in and turn this around.

Back