Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Forest go up but they'll need to strengthen significantly to survive.

Scott McKenna playing in the EPL is just batshit.

Man of match today and promotion clause was added to his transfer

Aberdeen net £1 million transfer windfall as former ace Scott McKenna leads Nottingham Forest to promotion​

Maybe we can sell them someone like Itten or Simpson

Forgot that they give them a trophy at the end of it.

There’s something really cringeworthy about that.

Should just lift a giant cheque for £170m instead.

Oh wow! they set the Premier league on fire! :oops:
DyfCe44XcAE2kwT.jpg

Yaaaaaaasssssss
Fair play to you for actually bookmarking the post, I didnt think you would ,Its not something id actually do myself and then repost it the following year. Ohh well , always next season to hope NF go back down....

Last edited:
Love a success story.

@captcaveman will always be ragging with @BobbyShearer as he has made him his gimp.

Love the clinging on quote. They just beat arsenal tonight to ensure they stay up.

Next season I think they will go down but for now they should enjoy (btw please don't book mark this for next year and show me up if they end up top 4)
"Show me up"? No not at all. If someone wants to hold on to my posts and book mark them, then that's up to them. It seems a tad creepy to bookmark someone's post like this but hey.. It takes all types to make the world go around eh!

I cant say I have ever bookmarked someone post until the following year and wait to repost it but..!

"show me up"? No not at all. If someone wants to hold on to my posts and book mark them, then bobby shearer can bookmark all my posts. Its a tad creepy to bookmark someone's post like this but hey.. its takes all types to make the world go around eh!

Bookmarking others posts is bizarre stuff. I don't think people actually did that on here. :oops:

"Show me up"? No not at all. If someone wants to hold on to my posts and book mark them, then that's up to them. It seems a tad creepy to bookmark someone's post like this but hey.. It takes all types to make the world go around eh!

I cant say I have ever bookmarked someone post until the following year and wait to repost it but..!
You literally asked him to bookmark it :))

Oh mate have a day off for fucks’ sake, I got a bet up and remembered a daft exchange the day I did it.

Try not taking yourself and life so seriously.
I cant remember what I did last week so, how you remembered something someone posted to you on a ,message board a year ago.. what a memory! I will keep my fingers crossed you forget your memory for next season..:)

34ac66a7-5dc6-4d67-93d7-b024c173cd58_text.gif

Last edited:

"I'm right - bookmark it"

Once it turns out you were talking shite...

"Imagine bookmarking the post and bringing it up - that's creepy"

"I'm right - bookmark it"

Once it turns out you were talking shite...

"Imagine bookmarking the post and bringing it up - that's creepy"
Thanks.. so much for your input. I gave an opinion and you are correct, NF stayed up and I was wrong, I apologise for not being able to look in to the future to know they would stay up...I should have done better with that..

...I do also think that bookmarking a post to bring it up a year later is weird but, as I said, it takes all sorts on here to make the world go around, even you post here! :)

Last edited:
Thanks.. so much for your input. I gave an opinion and you are correct, NF stayed up and I was wrong, I apologise for not being able to look in to the future to know they would stay up...I should have done better with that..

...I do also think that bookmarking a post to bring it up a year later is weird but, as I said, it takes all sorts on here to make the world go around, even you post here! :)
@BobbyShearer managed it

Enjoy your night, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back