Odsonne Edouard retrospective action?

Nothing to see here. Even Dundee Hibs are more likely to join in the media campaign about Rangers conceding a penalty than speak out about that tackle.

Scottish football hates us. We just need to put them in their place come May. I'm think we might just about enjoy it.

Odsonne Edouard retrospective action?​

giphy.gif

It's not fitting with the narrative being set up of how Rangers hacked and cheated their way to a league title and stopped the 10.

Blatant Biassed Corruption. Their editorial team credited in their titles should be noted. We are being discriminated against by a public organisation with a clear agenda to promote one teams fortunes over another.

Build bridges? my hairy arse.

My take on it is julien's was NOT a pen because he kept his arms by his side and did not make his body bigger, the Bitton one WAS a penalty but only with the benefit of the reverse angle so I can cut collum some slack in not giving it and edouard WAS a straight red card so dundee hivs should be going mental but not even a whimper.

Not sure mate, I've only seen the SPFL highlights. Never showed it.

I had a power cut during the Rangers game. My RTV through VPN wouldn't work through my 4G on my phone so I was down to watching SSN via my phone. The reporter said Mellon was raging as the ball struck Jullien on the hand - stonewall penalty supposedly.

As for Edouard. He's put in more worse challenges than Morelos and never once punished.

Here's the Dundee pen claim and a slo mo of the Edouard tackle.
Pens given for less and the tackle is 100% foul and a yellow/red card.
But, as always, nothing to see.
thanks for your efforts mate.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Retrospective Action Required Celtic v Dundee United 30 Dec 20
Sent: Thursday, 31 December 2020 07:59
To: "compliance. officer@scottishfa. co. uk" <compliance.officer@scottishfa.co.uk>
CC:

Edouards tackle was on national television.
Action was taken against Alfreddo Morelos, action must be taken
against Edouard.

She wouldn't have the balls to pull him up. I hope we have someone at the club submitting these incidents for review because we know they do with us.

Yet again the filth getting reffed at a different standard than we are. Disgrace. The first half of this week all we have heard from every rhag and radio station is the penalty hibs didn’t get! Will we hear in the 2nd half of this week the clear elbow to Goldson and the shocking tackle I just watched? Eh will we f.uck. Sick of this shite. It’s a disgrace.

It’s not a pen. The top part of the arm it hits isn’t considered part of the arm these days. Regardless he didn’t make himself unnaturally bigger.

The Eduard one is a red card though. Every day.

TBH I don't think it is a pen & would've been massively soft if it had been given but VAR is so random I think it could've gone either way.

Although it would've been against them so probably not.

FFS that’s a shocker. Wonder how many times Sportscene would of shown that and went on and on and on about it if it was one of our players.

The mentally challengeds got a penalty last week after that fud was clipped after playing the ball at the press agreed it was a certain pen.

The same fud makes that challenge and they say nothing. That's shows the media up here for what it is.

Email duly sent.

Good morning.

I am writing this email to request that you have a viewing of the out of control challenge by Odsonne Edouard on Dundee United player Pawlett in the run up to Turnbulls goal.

Mr Edouard should have been shown a red card for this horrific straight legged challenge, the second he attempts this he is out of control, foot up, off the groundand is very luck not to have caused a serious injury to the opposition player.

This type off challenge needs rooted out the professional game and as such I could not understand why it was not picked up on by the commentary team on the day.

As such, I would put it to you that this incident is indeed worthy of a retrospective punishment for the player in question.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter, and feel free to contact me if you require any further information from myself.

Kind regards

Get Outlook for Android

That's a disgraceful tackle by him. Need the media to kick up a fuss about that to get the compliance officer to look at it.. no laughing at the back please.
By the way, not a chance have the media said a word about it. I’ve checked various sources of media, not one mention of it.

If that was a rangers player doing the damage, well, we all know the fuss that would be kicked up...

If that’s Morelos the media have already written numerous articles about it.

Btw, That’s not a penalty but it’s a straight red for Eduoard.

By the way, not a chance have the media said a word about it. I’ve checked various sources of media, not one mention of it.

If that was a Rangers player doing the damage, well, we all know the fuss that would be kicked up...
Sportscene didn't even highlight it so we all know what happens when Sportscene don't replay something. It would be interesting to know why they didn't think it was worth talking about.

thanks for your efforts mate.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Retrospective Action Required Celtic v Dundee United 30 Dec 20
Sent: Thursday, 31 December 2020 07:59
To: "compliance. officer@scottishfa. co. uk" <compliance.officer@scottishfa.co.uk>
CC:

Edouards tackle was on national television.
Action was taken against Alfreddo Morelos, action must be taken
against Edouard.
Good to get in touch but not sure mentioning comparisons works. At least it is another to flag up the tackle, which is the main thing.

I mentioned that the tackle was dangerous. Studs showing, caught the opponent above the ankle.

The phrase "endangering the safety of an opponent" is key in this incident.

Do not mention it being reckless - that is only a cautiionable offence so would not be subject to retrospective action

Back