Odsonne Edouard retrospective action?

TBH I don't think it is a pen & would've been massively soft if it had been given but VAR is so random I think it could've gone either way.

Although it would've been against them so probably not.
If both of these incidents were repeated on Saturday by a Rangers player there would be a penalty and a red card guaranteed

ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif
Thats a shocker. Certain ban if that was Jack or Morelos

its a poor tackle - but obviously nothing will be done - could you imagine the outrage from them if he was banned for the OF game ... they would be claiming conspiracy left right and centre.

Yet again the filth getting reffed at a different standard than we are. Disgrace. The first half of this week all we have heard from every rhag and radio station is the penalty hibs didn’t get! Will we hear in the 2nd half of this week the clear elbow to Goldson and the shocking tackle I just watched? Eh will we f.uck. Sick of this shite. It’s a disgrace.
Surprised it wasn't airbrushed from the highlights completely.

what is her email address please - have googled and searched o the SFA website and cannot find.

Want to give her one last week job!

That’s an absolutely disgraceful challenge from Edouard yet the commentator manages to praise him, you literally couldn’t make it up!
As mentioned in another post, cuddly ‘French Eddy’ (boak) and that prick Christie are constantly getting away with horrendous incidents like these but we are told that the latter is “Not that type of player” and Edouard constantly flies under the radar in these circumstances and we all know that that brown and his elbows are untouchable.
The media and SFA turn a blind eye to anything committed by a Celtc player but can’t wait to jam hammer a rangers layer for a long a lesser offence.

One of these three scenarios is likely to happen: A) Nothing gets done and he is free to play against us, B) They offer Celtic the ban, Celtic appeal and the appeal (conveniently) is heard after the old firm game, or C) They offer the ban after the old firm game (to make it seem like they’re being fair, but to also ensure Celtic have every advantage going). Basically whatever happens, he’ll be playing against us. He’s pish anyway.

One of these three scenarios is likely to happen: A) Nothing gets done and he is free to play against us, B) They offer Celtic the ban, Celtic appeal and the appeal (conveniently) is heard after the old firm game, or C) They offer the ban after the old firm game (to make it seem like they’re being fair, but to also ensure Celtic have every advantage going). Basically whatever happens, he’ll be playing against us. He’s pish anyway.
The answer is A
Do I win a prize?

Whether he plays against us or not isn't the issue. If he gets cited and they appeal then fair enough, we'd do the same.

The key is the consistency of the process, which to this juncture seems to be absent.

Regardless of who committed this tackle, it should have been a red at the time. If not then it should be an obvious on for the compliance officer to deal with.

It's also telling that the media seemed to have overlooked this incident whereas they are quick to jump on others.

While I share the sentiments, lets look up of what may happen:

A) nothing, as Mrs CO is on holiday

B) nothing, as they won`t look at it (in time)

C) nothing, as even if the CO decides to act, Celtic will want a date to challenge it and any penalty will be suspended till after the OF game

D) even IF he gets a suspension, it will be reviewed and waved away ... since we have seen this red card being reduced to a yellow on hindsight by the CO`s shadow cabal (so the cretin in question could play in the OF game):

Go to roundabout 1.35 mins in

Red card clear as day but there is no chance it's getting looked at before Saturday

Did the Utd players make a big deal of it? Did the player stay down for treatment?.

I know these things shouldn’t matter but sadly they do imo.

The thing here is that A) the opposition club should act first and foremost, as their player was floored, and B) you wonder why there is a players` union, who should also act in the best interest of their members.

The thing here is that A) the opposition club should act first and foremost, as their player was floored, and B) you wonder why there is a players` union, who should also act in the best interest of their members.

Mellon didn’t against us DB, he was pretty quiet on it to be fair.

It was media driven.

Why not now ?

C) nothing, as even if the CO decides to act, Celtic will want a date to challenge it and any penalty will be suspended till after the OF game

D) even IF he gets a suspension, it will be reviewed and waved away ... since we have seen this red card being reduced to a yellow on hindsight by the CO`s shadow cabal (so the cretin in question could play in the OF game):

that tackle told me everything I needed to know about the cabal, it's a disgusting, cowardly one and the ref instantly shows the red because he knows it's a bad one

I wouldn't really expect much to be done to air rifle enthusiast, especially when he plays in a scum shirt. I would also say that we could do with some sort of management/board coming out and comparing it but I don't think that is happening either

I think the only true email address that can be used for this might be:
disciplinary@scottishfa.co.uk

Having read many previous threads where posters have tried all sorts of ways to get their information and complaints in, I don't hold out much hope for anyone contacting them, unless they're from CFC.

They would appeal and he’d be free to play us anyway. It needs dealt with at the game by a straight red. Yet again poor refereeing...

They would appeal and he’d be free to play us anyway. It needs dealt with at the game by a straight red. Yet again poor refereeing...
He’d be free to play anyway, under the procedures there isn’t enough time to ban someone as any cited player has until the end of the third working day to respond to any charge.

Dermot on ref watch just said it is a yellow card
If he's saying its a yellow card offence then does that mean the goal shouldn't have stood and a free kick should've been awarded to DU? If this is the case then surely the compliance officer would have a duty to look at this again?

This conspiracy by the refs to help Rangers doesn't seem to be going well.......

Surprised it wasn't airbrushed from the highlights completely.
Impossible when it literally led straight to their second goal. It was described as great play to win the ball back. They airbrushed it as best they could by being positive about it.

So thats two games they've very much had the rub of the green so to speak.

Struggling against Hamilton, penalty for nothing. 1 up against United and no penalty against them for what in the rulebook is handball and what also was a clear red all day for Eduoard.

It seems Celtic's turnaround is being fuelled by their players in the black kit.

So thats two games they've very much had the rub of the green so to speak.

Struggling against Hamilton, penalty for nothing. 1 up against United and no penalty against them for what in the rulebook is handball and what also was a clear red all day for Eduoard.

It seems Celtic's turnaround is being fuelled by their players in the black kit.
Operation "we know what's at stake" being ramped up by the mentally challenged refereeing fraternity.

Its also 11 years to the day that Willie Collum sent off Kenny Miller for nothing (at home to Dundee Utd) to put him out the Old Firm game.

Collum refused to consider reviewing it on appeal.

Collum told everyone at the time Miller kicked Dods in the face.

When footage proved he hadn’t Collum lied and changed his story.

Walter Smith called him out, Rangers appealed and a panel was hastily arranged late at night that ruled it was dangerous play or the like and Miller was banned.

Collum lied again not so long ago over his version of the Candeias sending off at St Mirren park, he then blamed his bosses of lying.

Yet they still think he is fit for purpose.

The charge should still be brought
In Scotland, if cited, the incident would be reviewed by a panel of 3 ex-referees and all 3 would have to agree before action was taken. Three ex-referees in Scotland to agree that a Cetc player should be punished, I think not.

Dear Claire,

One last job before you go.

Could you please be so kind as to have a wee look at the foul by Edouard on a Dundee Utd player which led to a second goal for the home team.

As you will see goes over the ball and connects with the player's shin area with the sole of his boot. Ball is won by the Utd player but it bounces back off another Utd player making it look like he(Edouard) won the ball.

I'm sure you will come to the correct decision.

It’s ovious here. It’s Corruption. If that tackle happened in Paisley yesterday from a blue shirt there would be a complaint already in. We all know this.
only thing we can do is win this league and it will end these bastards.

Should Gerrard ask for referees to be braver? We've already found out you can do that without being charged for bringing the game into disrepute. Shocker of a tackle so maybe we should raise awareness to it.

Not convinced by Dundee United's penalty claim for handball, their arms were in natural positions. Not seen the other one.

Reactions: cgy
Back