Official Poppy Scotland Rangers Badge

Ordered mine on the 18th of October and still not got it ... poor show for a fiver

Just been in informed by the wife that it came today

Last edited:
Mine all arrived today... absolutely fantastic effort... wonder how many they will do next yearl

It looks like a lot of Bears received their badges today, I received mine.

Thanks to the original poster for letting me know, much appreciated.

They will be worn with pride.

Mine arrived yesterday. Also ordered the poppy in the middle of the union standard and saltire to annoy the yessers

I placed a large order about 10 days ago and have still not received it i gave them a call as i had paid extra for the first class delivery, the very helpful lady explained that the demand for the rangers/poppy badge had exceeded expectation and had sold out the initial 5000 and have just received another batch of 5000 so should be getting all orders out over the next couple of days. A victim of its own success this badge:)

Ordered mine on the 18th of October and still not got it ... poor show for a fiver

Just been in informed by the wife that it came today
Count yourself lucky chief- mine were ordered that day too. Not had the email that others are saying either so I guess they’ve not even been dispatched. Hope they come tomorrow but not too hopeful.

Still showing as sold out on the website. There is a Poppy Scotland stall in Buchanan Galleries and also a pop-up shop on Buchanan Street but they didn't have the Rangers pins either I looked on Monday.

My 6 arrived today and very nice they look too.

Will hand them out to friends and family in the Grapes on Saturday before the game.

The wreath I ordered for our Masonic Lodge for the Remembrance Parade at George Square has also arrived.

Many thanks to the OP for the original heads up.

I'm sure that those ones are made from spent gun cartridges that where found on the battle fields of WWI....Official British Legion ones anyway.
worth the money in my opinion the description confirms what you have said made from spent artillery shells they also contain earth from Paschendale-

The 31st July 2017 marks the 100th anniversary of the first day of the Battle of Passchendaele. Also known as the Third Battle of Ypres, this battle became infamous for the 60,083 British deaths and the torrential rain which lead to a quagmire of mud. These stunning poppy pins have been designed to pay tribute to each one of the fallen British soldiers from the Battle of Passchendaele. Made from British brass artillery shell fuses found on the battlefields sites, each pin contains earth recovered from the fields and mixed with red and green enamel. These commemorative Poppy Pins possess the very essence of the battlefields that the brave men fought upon, died upon and many still lie at peace beneath. Every pin comes in a lacquered wooden presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Commemorative Certificate detailing a British soldier whose life was lost 100 years ago during the 103 day of the Battle of Passchendaele . Each pin is engraved with 'YPRES 1917' on the reverse. Minor surface imperfections and flaws may exist in the Passchendaele 1917 Poppies due to the use of century old ex-battlefield metal, but such only adds to the item's character, individuality and charm. Designed by TMB Art Metal exclusively for The Royal British Legion. Size - Dia: 1.6cm

Saw a guy selling poppy badges outside Murrayfield on Saturday for £3 a pop but didn't look like an official vendor so I doubt any charity will see a penny of it.
Bought mine on the British Legion website

Ordered 4 on the 18th, not received them yet or had an email.
Beginning to get worried.
Send them a quick email,I did that yesterday as I hadn’t received ours,got an email back confirming dispatch yesterday and received them today.

Back