Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really exciting game that, expecting a routine 2-0 win for Juve at 19:45. Will do a bet on Ronaldo outside the box for interest.

2-0, flighted ball Into Dejan 25 yards out, who flicks it first time into the space & Morata fires it low near post.

Probably my favourite goal of the day.

2-1, good diving header.... however the younger Buffon is saving that with his cigar in his mouth.

2-2, left side 23 yards out & the lad cuts in where he curls a peach into the top corner.

Again, I think Juve’s number 1 gets there with relative ease.

Could be going to ET again here.

Sassuolo take on Spal at 16:30 as the Coppa Italia continues, live on BT.

Sassuolo resting a few players, hopefully lives up to the standard of yesterday’s games :))

I take it the boy left wing isn’t a first team player every attack seems to stop with him

The players must be going for a record of making the wrong decision every time they’re a good position

Last edited:
Straight red

He has been hopeless anyway but another bet fucked

I actually assumed the ref had forgot his cards with some of the fouls he let them away with in first half

Two dreadful teams that we would stick 4 past each

The only positive from this game is it’s made me realise it’s not just in the Prem that the commentators try and convince you it has been a good game

Two dreadful teams that we would stick 4 past each

The only positive from this game is it’s made me realise it’s not just in the Prem that the commentators try and convince you it has been a good game
I’d be wanting us to take about 6 off Spal, they are 6th or 7th in Serie B :))

Thankfully I’ve not been able to watch this one.

Atalanta currently 1-0 up on Cagliari at HT.

Unsurprisingly the home side have been dominating and by all accounts the Cagliari keeper has been having a great game in keeping the score down. Nothing he could do with the goal itself.

Rome derby tonight, still can’t believe Roma’s form this season.

Have a feeling this may be a 1-1 draw.

Tonight its Morton vs Dunfermline or Lazio vs Roma, decisions, decisions?

Nah, feck the Tail of the Bank and its attractions, its the Eternal City for me.

19:45 kick-off, I'm going for a 1-1 draw.
I’ve got a fiver on 1-1 @6/1, don’t think it’ll be a great game by any stretch though!.

I'm a bit like that to. Both teams been off the pace of late. Thought it would be a draw all day. Lazio have been immnense but Roma look woeful.
To be fair, I’ve said numerous times Roma are punching this season.

I wouldn’t if this is them beginning to revert back to the norm, it’s amusing they are still persisting with Dzeko. I love the big man, he’s criminally underrated on the whole but he’s done at this level.

To be fair, I’ve said numerous times Roma are punching this season.

I wouldn’t if this is them beginning to revert back to the norm, it’s amusing they are still persisting with Dzeko. I love the big man, he’s criminally underrated on the whole but he’s done at this level.

Might have been a much better season for them if they had Zaniolo. Dzeko certainly looks as if he is struggling of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back