Official Serie A thread 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great day to be honest, Bologna lead Verona 1-0 in what could be a really good win for them. Hickey on the bench.

Samp equal from the penalty spot 1-1, an absolutely brilliant paneka from Candreva which hits the bar & bounces in.

Napoli v Fiorentina at 11:30, the opening fixture between these two last season is the best game of Italian football I've watched as it finished 4-3 Napoli.

Fiorentina 5 points off the relegation zone, Napoli in 6th but missing Osimhen & Ruiz.

Sadly will only be able to see the first 30 mins, should be a Napoli win 2-1/2-0.

Few run of the mill fixtures throughout today until the main event at 7:45, Inter v Juve & I feel if Juve win this they will win the league.

He's been out injured the past few weeks and Lozano has been making more of an impact in games this season to date.

He's on the bench today so I expect to see him to get a run today.
Seen he was on the bench midweek so assumed he had been back a while, Chucky has been in great form but I'd be more confident with Mertens than Petagna.

Seen he was on the bench midweek so assumed he had been back a while, Chucky has been in great form but I'd be more confident with Mertens than Petagna.
Chucky still frustrates at times. Times when you want him to have a go and he'll pass and vice-versa with him having a go when there are better options.

I do prefer Mertens over the piece and can (nearly) always rely on him to produce.

1-0 Insigne, past two games I’ve not backed him at 5/1 which is a normal bet for myself.

Good finish though.

Yeah, a quick look through the bear pit :oops:

Just stay here a while.

Crotone 2-0 Benevento
Sassualo 0-0 Parma

Around 30 minutes into each game. Sassuolo goal disallowed by VAR for offside, shame as it was a good move.
I backed Sassuolo, means Parma will win.

Backed Keita Balde at 14/1 last night & he went clean through only to hit the keeper, howling!.

Would like the record to reflect Sassuolo are pish, going to watch Liverpool instead of Atalanta. Fancy Atalanta 3-0.

Got a feeling this could be quite a poor game with both teams cancelling each other out.

Might stick a fiver on 1-1.

Looking forward to this let's hope it's better than the pish games prior in England and the Gers. Tough to call draw would be easy call maybe. But I fancy Juventus to get back right in the running with a win.

I said I fancy a 1-1, but really want Inter to win because as Ally insinuates above, if Juve win here then they’ll win the scudetto.

Their squad just has far too much depth.

1-0 Inter, lovely patient build up play ends with a great ball in by Barella & the mad bastard heads it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back