Oirish Mick

I for one, hope that 'Irish Mick' keeps on posting -believing him to be a comedic genius. In his video, he claims to be of 'gypsy stock' and has engaged in the sport of bare-knuckle boxing.

One particularly disturbing admission from the young man was that the last thing he sees at night, and the first thing he sees waking up in the morning, ia a large wall-poster in which a particularly repulsive image of TLB is seen embracing Roy Keane.

It has been mooted on some other posts that this cringeworthy individual might be a Rangers fan at the wind up, all I can say to that is in all the years supporting the famous I couldn't think of one fan I've met that would sit talking shite in a fake oirish accent with a tricolour on the wall behind them.

He has posted countless videos of himself at the piggery so if this is the case, he is taking it majorly to the extreme.

You can just tell he's on the spectrum..not fully blown. He's not a normal guy who's just being a fanny or a bhitter from SSB. the way he's acting and not understanding what is appropriate ect
No, really, you can't.

What you're describing is traits associated with low iq and learning disability, not autism.

He's an arsehole playing a character for money.

If you just happen to be looking in on FF, please can I give you a piece of advice?

Stop doing what it is that you think you are doing with the live feeds. You appear deranged, not quite all there, a little bit strange - in fact very feckin strange.

I wouldn’t wish harm on anybody, but there are some - probably mostly in your own fan base - who will turn on you for no obvious reason, other than Celtic are shite, we’ve seen it before, we’ll see it again.

Just stop, you are making a total arse of yourself. Becoming a comedy parody of a Celtic fan.

If you don’t believe me, fair enough, crack on. But it won’t last much longer, I’d suggest.
Without a shadow of a doubt the most demented & confused minority you will ever witness. 5000 posts on their own forum about 'where is the money coming from?' Absolutely mental

He really does look like a leprechaun.

I'm wondering how many pairs of sunglasses he owns (or stole) as always the poor glasses that cop it.

A lad on twitter posted at some point last season that him and Mick went to School together. Said he's a Scottish lad and he has no idea why he pretends to be Irish. Lad also said he had no idea Mick was a Celtic fan. Don't even think Mick was his real name.

It has been mooted on some other posts that this cringeworthy individual might be a Rangers fan at the wind up, all I can say to that is in all the years supporting the famous I couldn't think of one fan I've met that would sit talking shite in a fake oirish accent with a tricolour on the wall behind them.
He used to put up videos at parkhead all the time

FFS, he's a no mark, double-digit IQ mentally challenged whose parents are also his aunt and uncle. And if he's their sole child his only chance of ever getting his hole is if his old man is into sharing.

Quite clearly not all there and most likely a very vulnerable person.

I feel quite sorry for him, and that's not said in a patronising way.

With regards to him earning money, I would hazard a guess his Youtube career to date has paid less than £500 all in.

You need a hell of a lot of views and subs to become monetized, I doubt linking him up on here while he's having a meltdown is turning him in to Jake Paul. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

Back