Old Firm allocations likely to remain the same this season

I don’t get this taking our seats attitude, it wasn’t even a thing pre Gerard, there was no ST waiting list, you could get adult STs in the broomloan that included both games.

The fixtures not the same with pretty much no away supports imo, at ours or theirs.

Doesn’t matter. There are Rangers supporters who will be deprived for that filth. Keep them out, cockroaches.

700 is absolutely fine. Same as every other club, some of which weren’t even scum to us.

Those that want thousands of them in. Would you be willing to offer ur ST up to those of us in BF that paid full price for a ST and then be told we didn’t get the OF game? Obviously not.

why folk would want them in at the expense of us is beyond me.

Personally I want as few of them in as possible and can appreciate the various viewpoints

However if we draw them in a cup both teams should get a bigger allocation under the cup rules

The mantra has already begun that it’s all our boards fault and no doubt the media puppets will actively print this

Yet again our board have been played like a fiddle and they never learn never to trust them

We have seen it with the faux grief, tours of Japan, covid cancellations etc
We

I don’t think the way it was, or is, are the best solutions. Hopefully both sides can figure it out one day.

One thing that folk should be more critical of is how many restricted view tickets you get. Just the horrible little strip for all away fans, some experience for a ground nicknamed “paradise”.

If we draw them in the SC at the sty what would be our allocation be , similarly if we draw them at Ibrox what would their allocation be ?

Rules I believe are 20% to be offered to the away team so we’d probably put the slime back in the Broomloan and we’d get our usual sh1tey corner at the Big Jock Knewcamp.

How did folk survive this fixture before 2017?

I don't know mate - some fans must've been quivering wrecks at the sight of the filth. Pumping those bastards at the piggery and being there to witness it is a fxxking joy. Too many using the - "why do you want to pay money to the paedo's" line to try and embarrass other fans to accepting they are right.

That said - their behaviour suggests they are out of control scum and they simply cannot be trusted to behave even remotely sensibly. They deserve no more than what they are currently getting.

If we draw them in the SC at the sty what would be our allocation be , similarly if we draw them at Ibrox what would their allocation be ?
Rules I believe are 20% to be offered to the away team so we’d probably put the slime back in the Broomloan and we’d get our usual sh1tey corner at the Big Jock Knewcamp.
Scottish Cup has upto to 20%
League Cup doesn't have any percentage

Previously both clubs got the then normal League away allocation

Going forward who knows what it will be

We used to have the full end at peado towers before they seated it.

Don’t remember us crying like wee lassies

And we also used to give them almost half our ground when I started going.

I’ve no problem with huge away allocations to each set of fans. My objection has always been that we gave them prime TV behind the goals top seats while they cut our allocation and shoved us in the shite diddy club corner out of sight of the cameras.

It’s a PR war and they won it when Murray shafted is by agreeing to this pish state of affairs

As I’ve said, endlessly, give us the whole end behind the goals. They get the same. Fair. Parity of treatment.

These threads are impossible, it’ll always eventually end up an arguement of those we are happy v’s those who wont the allocation increased so they can get a ticket at the piggery.

The argument that the atmosphere is watered down is utterly stupid, I’ve been to many games where the atmosphere is electric and doesnt involve the poets, its an absolute myth.

Keep away allocations the same for every side in the league, simple.

Personally I want as few of them in as possible and can appreciate the various viewpoints

However if we draw them in a cup both teams should get a bigger allocation under the cup rules

The mantra has already begun that it’s all our boards fault and no doubt the media puppets will actively print this

Yet again our board have been played like a fiddle and they never learn never to trust them

We have seen it with the faux grief, tours of Japan, covid cancellations etc
We
It was our board that started this nonsense due to some dodgy survey anyone could have filled in, basically full of our fans being unable to handle that lot scudding us a few times

It was our board that started this nonsense due to some dodgy survey anyone could have filled in, basically full of our fans being unable to handle that lot scudding us a few times
It actually started when that lot started attacking supporters buses, assaulting kids, abusing disabled fans, throwing fireworks, bottles etc into the home end plus countless other incidents with impunity thanks to our delightful media and politicised Police force. We haven't exactly been angels, but we pale into insignificance compared to that scum lots antics. So aye lets give them more opportunities to attack our kids and get away with it just so you have a slightly better chance of being herded like cattle for a day at that death trap of a meccano set

If the SPFL was to introduce a % into the rules then depending on the wording then you might be kissing goodbye to some decent allocations as no doubt clubs would cite the rules

Be careful for what you wish for
It would be at least 5% surely? Smaller teams in the league won’t walk away from the money us and them bring in.

Do you enjoy them scudding us?
Its just an excuse for the 'uber staunch' to attack the fans who don't want them near our ground due to their scum like behaviour. Folk forget they were starting to get a bit more audacious in their behaviour before we were put down the divisions. It was never a new thing that scum do scum things. When we got back up, people forgot what they were like and they ramped it up like the scum they are and it was put down to them 'scudding us'. Total myth

Do you enjoy them scudding us?
Aye, loved it.

I didnt resort to demanding we cut their allocation because I couldn’t take it.

Seen numerous tremendous wins at the piggery alongside 8,000 of our fans including my best mates and they’re some of the best memories I have from following Rangers.

No longer possible and it’s the younger fans I really feel for in their teens that will be lucky to experience that feeling given the paltry allocation.

If the SPFL was to introduce a % into the rules then depending on the wording then you might be kissing goodbye to some decent allocations as no doubt clubs would cite the rules

There’s nothing stopping them doing that the now if that’s was their intention though?

Its just an excuse for the 'uber staunch' to attack the fans who don't want them near our ground due to their scum like behaviour. Folk forget they were starting to get a bit more audacious in their behaviour before we were put down the divisions. It was never a new thing that scum do scum things when we got back up, just people forgot
Off the top of my head, when we visited the piggery and even against them at Ibrox:

We had a fan entering the pitch wanting to go for Brown

We had a fan throwing a battery at Griffiths

Under McLeish, at least 1,000 potatoes were launched from our end at the piggery on to the park and into their fans in the main stand

We had a fan launch a firework at HT in a game at the piggery on to the park at the corner flag which fired about 10 shots

We wrecked their toilets severely

We’ve sang plenty of naughty songs

This notion that we’ve been angels and they haven’t is utter made up nonsense

Off the top of my head, when we visited the piggery and even against them at Ibrox:

We had a fan entering the pitch wanting to go for Brown

We had a fan throwing a battery at Griffiths

Under McLeish, at least 1,000 potatoes were launched from our end at the piggery on to the park and into their fans in the main stand

We had a fan launch a firework at HT in a game at the piggery on to the park at the corner flag which fired about 10 shots

We wrecked their toilets severely

We’ve sang plenty of naughty songs

This notion that we’ve been angels and they haven’t is utter made up nonsense
If you even bothered reading anything I said, you would have noticed I said 'we haven't exactly been angels'. My point was the free ride they get from the police and media mean they ramp it up and up. All the incidents you mention made headline news and arrests were made sharp. The bottle thrower scum who smashed a kids face in, got half a column in the papers and 15 seconds on TV then was never charged due to 'lack of witnesses'. The flash bang into the Govan barely made it from social media. The assaulted wheel chair user was told he was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' Folk were genuinely scared that a Rangers fan was going to be murdered by that filth at some point. Thats how bad it got

Aye, loved it.

I didnt resort to demanding we cut their allocation because I couldn’t take it.

Seen numerous tremendous wins at the piggery alongside 8,000 of our fans including my best mates and they’re some of the best memories I have from following Rangers.

No longer possible and it’s the younger fans I really feel for in their teens that will be lucky to experience that feeling given the paltry allocation.
First thing Gerrard done,cut the bheast allocation,a winner knows what to do.
You remain a cuck!

Let’s remember to the big brave board that took the decision to get the scum out we’re quite happy to play them for money. The board done it to try and get fans on side.
Jimmy Bell,Andy Goram,Walter Smith,you enjoy that song?
Would you invite Gerry Adams into your home?

Folk that don’t attend away games delighted at this news whilst guys that go everywhere, every week, miss out.

Rinse and repeat every year, it’s pathetic.

I attend away games and I'm delighted at this news.

The fascination to get into the piggery at the expense of our own at Ibrox mystifies me.

Aye it's magic when you're there when we gub them, but they don't deserve a bigger allocation at Ibrox than anyone else in the league, and they've been treated accordingly.

If you even bothered reading anything I said, you would have noticed I said 'we haven't exactly been angels'. My point was the free ride they get from the police and media mean they ramp it up and up. All the incidents you mention made headline news and arrests were made sharp. The bottle thrower scum who smashed a kids face in, got half a column in the papers and 15 seconds on TV then was never charged due to 'lack of witnesses'. The flash bang into the Govan barely made it from social media. The assaulted wheel chair user was told he was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' Folk were genuinely scared that a Rangers fan was going to be murdered by that filth at some point. Thats how bad it got
Your last sentence is utter dramatised nonsense let’s be honest.

I don’t know of anyone I know that go to games that were ever worried about going to a game against that lot, especially not fearing being murdered.

I’ve read it all now

I attend away games and I'm delighted at this news.

The fascination to get into the piggery at the expense of our own at Ibrox mystifies me.

Aye it's magic when you're there when we gub them, but they don't deserve a bigger allocation at Ibrox than anyone else in the league, and they've been treated accordingly.

I feel like this line has been done to death on here and yet the same response is always given.

It’s about supporting our team in the hardest away domestic fixture they have, it’s not a fascination it’s what supporting a football club is all about.

First thing Gerrard done,cut the bheast allocation,a winner knows what to do.
You remain a cuck!
Gerrard didn’t cut it. The board did.

In fact in 2018, Gerrard was quoted in the media as hoping that lot would accept their 800 allocation

“That’s Celtic’s decision if they decide to do that. I hope they don’t because I think big football matches and Old Firms are about both sets of fans and the banter and that type of stuff. If they decide not to, that is their decision.”

TBF it was King that did it.
If none of our current board had anything to do with it fine but they are certainly using it just now to get plaudits from fans.

Why would they agree to play a friendly with them if they were so pissed off with them they they continue this with the the allocation?

If none of our current board had anything to do with it fine but they are certainly using it just now to get plaudits from fans.

Why would they agree to play a friendly with them if they were so pissed off with them they they continue this with the the allocation?
If you think they are getting plaudits from fans then it must be what fans want which means it's the right choice.

But under the current rules they could give us even less so this doesn’t make sense?

Your last sentence is utter dramatised nonsense let’s be honest.

I don’t know of anyone I know that go to games that were ever worried about going to a game against that lot, especially not fearing being murdered.

I’ve read it all now
Dramatised nonsense how? It was that brazen at some points people were fearing it was going to go that far before the authorities actually done something. First hand evidence from posters on here and other forums and various videos online with their antics. But hey lets just forget that, the only thing that matters is the uber staunch get their bi-annual piss up in a cattle crate

Its just an excuse for the 'uber staunch' to attack the fans who don't want them near our ground due to their scum like behaviour. Folk forget they were starting to get a bit more audacious in their behaviour before we were put down the divisions. It was never a new thing that scum do scum things. When we got back up, people forgot what they were like and they ramped it up like the scum they are and it was put down to them 'scudding us'. Total myth
Yet being parroted by so-called Rangers fans on here.

Dramatised nonsense how? It was that brazen at some points people were fearing it was going to go that far before the authorities actually done something. First hand evidence from posters on here and other forums and various videos online with their antics. But hey lets just forget that, the only thing that matters is the uber staunch get their bi-annual piss up in a cattle crate
If anyone genuinely feared being murdered going to an OF game then they’re wet wipes and should go to the bingo instead.

Back