Old Firm fans and the General Election

Dodgy

What’s your constituency?

Only reason I ask is because if SNP scum have a small majority it means if many others share your views it might get them over the line.
East End Glasgow. And tbf I will vote as always just never so begrudgingly. Only one I could bring myself to vote for is the Tories and that's the best of a bad bunch really.

Me too.

But do you have a link to explain to people how they can do it online?
I don’t actually mate.
I ticked the box to get a postal vote years ago so I don’t really know how U wud go about now.
I just don’t have time for going to voting booths so it was best option for me at the time

Me too.

But do you have a link to explain to people how they can do it online?

You should get a letter a couple of times per year from the electoral commission to confirm who is at the address so they are registered to vote. There is an option on this to select vote by post. That is how I done it. I am sure if you go on to the Gov.uk website there will be info on other ways to register

...and what do you do if you're in a seat that the Tories don't have a real prospect of winning?

My seat is like that as well.

I’m voting Labour. They lost narrowly to SNP last election.

Basically, whoever was 2nd behind SNP in any constituency that lot won should get the bear’s vote.

Getting that shower of nationalist c)nts out of power is the only thing that is guiding my voting this election.

Everything other than that is totally secondary.

Last edited:
but would they if we all voted torry? i no for some its a bitter pill as my father was a miner and my uncle, but Labour SNP are as dirty as each other.
I was a Tory voter and joined the party after the referendum to show their numbers were growing and get others to vote for them. I and we still ended up with the nats. Our country is going down the pan rapidly and it’s time to do whatever it takes.

It heartens me to see that folk are willing to vote tactically, remember once the snp,are defeated then the chance of another referendum that threatens the union is consigned to the bin. We can then return to voting for the parties we want to vote for, its no use wasting a vote that allows those idiots who sit on the snp benches in parliament back in. They don’t speak for Scotland no matter what they say.

We have the biggest debt per head in Europe, less the Barnet formula and no revenue from the north sea for two years,we have serious problems,Athens of the north, no just Greece of the north.

The whole lot of then including the conservatives are utterly shameless. The Tory u turn on N.I. is nothing short of cowardice. Giving in to the EU and in particular the threat of violence from Dublin is the Neville chamberlain behaviour.
Neville Chamberlain for all his faults actually knew war with germany was inevitable. He was basically buying time to allow Britain to build up its defence,because as usually happens,we drop our guard after every war and leave ourselves short

Vote Labour then?

Up to you who you vote for.

But people thinking a vote for the Tories is a vote for the Union might want to know strength of feeling is very strong in NI that they have totally and utterly betrayed the Union.

His Brexit deal is known as the betrayal act, and he is roundly despised for it.

EH6Sv_yXkAECTBt

but would they if we all voted torry? i no for some its a bitter pill as my father was a miner and my uncle, but Labour SNP are as dirty as each other.

The real answer is that the tories have no chance in many seats in the real world. And all of us voting for them makes no difference to that.

East End Glasgow. And tbf I will vote as always just never so begrudgingly. Only one I could bring myself to vote for is the Tories and that's the best of a bad bunch really.

Youre voting Tory? Mate i urge you to reconsider. Labour were only beaten by the nats by 75 votes in the Glasgow East 2 years ago. Its one of tightest marginals in britain and could be decided by the tightest of margins. Its entirely possible it may not work out in the end but this has to be the attitude.

Will be voting Conservative in Stirling. I have a suspicion they may lose this time round as they won it from the SNP by less than 100 votes last time round I think.

Got to do whats right to rid this country of those SNP types. Any little grievance and they're bleating about independence. Notice they've went all quiet about "the vow" now they can use Brexit as their latest excuse for another referendum.

Youre voting Tory? Mate i urge you to reconsider. Labour were only beaten by the nats by 75 votes in the Glasgow East 2 years ago. Its one of tightest marginals in britain and could be decided by the tightest of margins. Its entirely possible it may not work out in the end but this has to be the attitude.

100% correct.

My son normally votes Conservative on principle, same as me.

He’s in Glasgow East.

He’s also voting Labour this time to try and get the Nats out

The real answer is that the tories have no chance in many seats in the real world. And all of us voting for them makes no difference to that.

I’m Glasgow East and will be voting Labour through gritted teeth. I f*cking hate them but my hatred for the separatists is on another planet.

Voting Tory in Glasgow East is a waste of time if you want to fight the SNP.

Regardless of the shit story...

... every Rangers supporter should vote tactically to rid our country of the Snatsis.

Nonsense. SNP or Lib Dems for me, depending on who's got the best chance of winning in my area.

P.S. They're a social democratic party. Pretty far from nazism if you know what you're talking about.

Will be voting Conservative in Stirling. I have a suspicion they may lose this time round as they won it from the SNP by less than 100 votes last time round I think.

Got to do whats right to rid this country of those SNP types. Any little grievance and they're bleating about independence. Notice they've went all quiet about "the vow" now they can use Brexit as their latest excuse for another referendum.
Im Stirling too and likewise voting Tory.

I’ll be up early to vote before catching the train up for the game. For only the second time in my life I will vote Conservative. This is a very strong Labour seat and the sitting MP is an inoffensive sort but the idea of voting for a Corbyn/McDonnell/Abbott led government sickens me.

Nonsense. SNP or Lib Dems for me, depending on who's got the best chance of winning in my area.

P.S. They're a social democratic party. Pretty far from nazism if you know what you're talking about.
Theirs is the politics of division, of grievance and of entitlement.
If you're undecided between a party whose sole reason for being is Scottish Independence and a party who are 100% Unionist it's difficult to decipher what your motivation is. I can only assume that it's "anyone but the Tories"

First time ever I won't vote for Labour, Lib Dems for me. My old da will be giving me it tight.
This sort of reasoning leaves me baffled. (The bit about your Dad)
The Labour party changes like the weather and the idea that you would feel obliged to vote eg, for Jeremy Corbyn because your father voted for Tony Blair is crazy.
It's like the old adage that Margaret Thatcher would have been elected in Neil Kinnock's constituency if they swapped rosettes.

They have no real policies, they only drift towards the left because the right wing Scots Nats will vote for them regardless.

A party who exist only to hate Britain.
Or a party who are 100% in favour of the Union.

And you have the cheek to tell anyone they don't know what they're talking about.

Vote snp, you sound like one of them anyway.

what a load of nonsense. This is exactly why postal votes are set up and also the reason the polls are open from early morning until 10pm

Back