Old Firm Game at The Louden Sunday 31st March. Information.

I bet there are few alcoholics drink in the pub down there
Down here there are just people that have more money than sense. Wetherspoons is busy and does pints for say £3 or so but lots of pubs are far dearer. I guess rates are much higher, staff need to be paid more, etc. I have no concept of the costs in running a pub.

Some of our fans baffle me. Why do some have an issue with fellow bluenoses making a living? The old Stadium Bar was an absolute shitehole, it was run by tims and frequented by Rangers haters outwith matchdays. In its place, we have a well run Rangers boozer, run by bluenoses. The difference is night and day, and yet we still have people making snide wee comments and showing themselves up.

Some of our fans baffle me. Why do some have an issue with fellow bluenoses making a living? The old Stadium Bar was an absolute shitehole, it was run by tims and frequented by Rangers haters outwith matchdays. In its place, we have a well run Rangers boozer, run by bluenoses. The difference is night and day, and yet we still have people making snide wee comments and showing themselves up.
Bamboozles me !!

It's bizarre, it's a fantastic pub for Bluenoses, 3.50 a pint, are guys seriously moaning about that?

Whats the deal with the Quayside bar? They made a big deal about closing down a few months ago and had a "last night" celebration and feck all on facebook since, yet it was still open a few weeks ago when I was over for the Aberdeen game?

There's a group of my mates heading for the Louden right now, lucky buggers.

My Celtic supporting step son is going to his first Rangers game today and at the moment is sitting on the train having a drink with my Bluenose pals :))

I just don’t understand FF at times, the Louden is a fabulous place to watch The Rangers, when you can’t get a ticket.

The OP is merely inviting you to join him in surroundings where you won’t be derided, he’s not got a shotgun to your head!

As for those moaning about the prices, we all know places that are cheaper, some of them very good pubs that should be supported by one and all but, me? I’ve had a great time in all of them over the years but have to say I’ve enjoyed the Louden the most.

It’s all about opinions but whatever you do make sure it’s a Gers pub you drink in. These are hard times for the pub industry and they deserve all the help they can get for there loyalty.

Back