Old Firm should battle it out for Porteous - Kris Boyd

This fud has a decent game against two poor teams and he's a great player? In a couple of weeks you'll see the real fanny of a player he really is. Playing against chunts half his size and being out jumped,ripped apart and made to look like a fool. Yes he's playing against celtic

As others have mentioned on this forum, this guy is a wrong un! I’ve followed Glasgow Rangers FC for all my life (62 yrs) and I don’t want this cheating lying smirking IRA scumbag anywhere near our institution. We have standards at Glasgow Rangers FC and this dirty lying cheating IRA scumbag doesn’t even come near to our minimal acceptable levels. I really hope someone from the other teams in our backwater league steps up to the plate and inflicts a career ending injury on this fucking tramp. I will for one crack open a bottle of champagne when I hear his career is finished.
Shit attitude in your post ... but i don't like him either

Going to go against the grain on this one. I can’t stand Porteous, think he’s a lady's front bottom but I’d take him.

We need some bad bastards in our team. Too many soft as shite players who are scared.

He would need major work to mould him but it’s not an impossible task.

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with this :eek:

However, I genuinely believe if he signed for the scum we’d possibly come to regret not getting him ourselves. I think he can be coached into becoming a really decent defender.

The big question is whether or not the other “baggage” is worth the risk.

Staunch point galore surrendered by me here :))

Back