Ole’s still at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can take it away from Ronaldo in terms of being a 'big moments' player, however why is everyone getting carried away?

They drew with Atalanta fs...hardly world beaters.

Not seen any football today as been out. Just stuck on the Manchester derby.

14 home games on the trot Manchester United have conceded - worst in their history.

Ole at the wheel alright. Mickey Mouse…

Another defeat and the same clowns backing him.

Im actually gobsmacked he is still in the jopb,absolutely abysmal stats

Makes me think what he has on the board,nudies of them shaggin hoors lol?

It may only have been 2-0 to City but they were a better team than Utd by the length of Manchester. The way they kept the ball in the second half it was like death by a thousand cuts, they were absolutely toying with Utd.

It may only have been 2-0 to City but they were a better team than Utd by the length of Manchester. The way they kept the ball in the second half it was like death by a thousand cuts, they were absolutely toying with Utd.
Guardiola saying in his post match interview that they were so comfortable he didn’t have to bother with any subs sort of sums it all up. City had a Ferrari in the dugout, United had a Morris 1000

He was a loser at Cardiff, snuck away to his home country, managed a no mark team, Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea have now Spurs have managers with a track record, they have really signed a former player, who didn't even get a regular game.

After visiting their crap stadium in 03 for our 3-0 defeat to them and witnessing first hand how scummy their fans are (spitting on our fans/booing GSTQ etc, I am throughly enjoying their misery - long may it continue.

Liverpool and City reduced the games to walking pace after getting a comfortable lead. United are an embarrassment. OGS looking like a lost wean. Unbelievable acceptance of mediocrity.

Liverpool and City reduced the games to walking pace after getting a comfortable lead. United are an embarrassment. OGS looking like a lost wean. Unbelievable acceptance of mediocrity.
The game today was just as bad as the pummelling Liverpool gave them, nowhere near Man City today.

Despite all the money in the Premiership it is somewhat reassuring that it's still the manager who's the most important person at a football club; in that sense the game hasn't changed. Klopp totally transformed Liverpool, and it could be that Conte will possibly impact Spurs, etc; Manchester United won't get anywhere till they have the very best leading them. Money is significant, but nothing without a top manager.

Despite all the money in the Premiership it is somewhat reassuring that it's still the manager who's the most important person at a football club; in that sense the game hasn't changed. Klopp totally transformed Liverpool, and it could be that Conte will possibly impact Spurs, etc; Manchester United won't get anywhere till they have the very best leading them. Money is significant, but nothing without a top manager.
Man Utd are going to finish 4th.

Given the Team and Squad they have would any other Manager finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd ahead of Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City?

Not a chance.

Neville is losing some credibility as a pundit by continuing to back this wee fanny.
It's the same with Roy Keane as well. He'll go on these big massive rants about players like Fred, Lindelof, Bailly and Pogba etc and how Ole shouldn't be playing them but when he finishes his rant and the presenter asks "should Ole be sacked or walk away?", he'll stumble and say "he's under a bit of pressure now" when he knows it's staring him in the face.

If he wasn’t an ex player he would be gone. They are going absolutely nowhere as a club and absolutely miles off being genuine contenders for the title. Can see another trophy less season this year. Why the Utd fabs can’t see they are an also ran now and aren’t demanding he is sacked is beyond me.

A man who thinks wan bissaka, Fred and mctominay are automatic 1st choice picks for Man Utd is delusional.

They are a mess organisationally and the players are half arsing it each week in terms of effort

It's the same with Roy Keane as well. He'll go on these big massive rants about players like Fred, Lindelof, Bailly and Pogba etc and how Ole shouldn't be playing them but when he finishes his rant and the presenter asks "should Ole be sacked or walk away?", he'll stumble and say "he's under a bit of pressure now" when he knows it's staring him in the face.
Exactly , he was ranting and raving that mourinho should have been sacked with the performances on park. Same with Neville, I really like him as a pundit but he has been embarrassing with the mental gymnastics with regards to ole.

He was only employed as a useful idiot - there to take all the heat and deflect away from the huge issues they have at the club. Truth be told he has played that part almost perfectly.

Seems pretty clear that he won't walk away from this so it's going to take the heat being switched to the board for him to be removed.

I would say this has set Man United back at least another 5 years - they better make sure they get their next appointment correct or mediocrity awaits.

I was at the game yesterday with a old college friend & his family. He’s a season ticket holder for 15+ years.

Untied’s performance was pathetic to say the least. No leaders, no organisation & no fight whatsoever. It was a none contest. It looked like a pro team against part time opposition. I’ve never seen a performance like it & I don’t understand how “Ole is still at that wheel”.

The one thing that did jump out at me was that the fans didn’t turn on the team, they actually clapped Ollie up the tunnel which I found astonishing with how badly they performed.

Old Trafford has nothing on Ibrox…it’s still the greatest sight that I have ever seen.

He's absolutely bulletproof. It's totally bizarre. I can't remember seeing a Man Utd team at old Trafford offer absolutely nothing for an entire 90 mins. Even v Liverpool they had a couple of efforts. They were just at jogging pace for the whole match and watching Man City pass them to death

I was a little amazed to find that, despite how hopeless they’ve been under Solskjaer, they’re still somehow 7th in the table.

Can’t believe he’s lasted this long. So out his depth, United have a squad filled with quality players but can’t get my head round spending £80m on sancho and he can’t even get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back