Olimpiu Morutan

I opened this thread not knowing if Olimpiu Morutan was a designer jewellery brand, a restaurant in Glasgow or one of Boris’ covid party people.

Yet there’s lots of FF experts know all about him.

I’m I getting old or does FF still talk/post shïte?

I opened this thread not knowing if Olimpiu Morutan was a designer jewellery brand, a restaurant in Glasgow or one of Boris’ covid party people.

It could be both!

It is amazing how many people have extensively watched these players. Vaguely heard they're meant to be good prospects after playing champ manager or reading World Soccer seems far more likely!

This Hagi has no pace is turning into an urban myth ok he is not usian bolt but he is not as slow as many on here would have you believe.
Sorry completely disagree , I could hop quicker than hagi can run , hagi is wasted out wide , he's got talent and great vision but his pace really effects his game when out wide , stops play to cut back as he always gets caught up , hagi is better in the centre , what a difference to.tge attacking threat when it was a pacey winger on both wings

I spend most of my spare time following the fortunes of Romanian players around Europe.
I am surprised to find that this isn't a mainstay of most other people's downtime.
I mean, what other things are there to do?

I think I put some sort of curse on Hagi with this comment, jeezo he had a shocker today!
He has quality, but I'm not sure he's a good fit with us in the sphell.

Pains me to say it but we could sell him without affecting the squad too much.

could be some truth to this.

I remember seeing the leaked transfer structure of this deal, sure he only joined in the summer.

Galatasaray also in shocking form this season, well down the table, Turkish Lira is going off a cliff as well.

£10m + Morutan for Hagi to that small club from Istanbul! B-):shh:

He's not a better player than Hagi though. So this seems like a totally daft transfer.

Also the nick of the Turkish Lira at the minute, I don't see a lot of big money signings heading to the Süper Lig this season.

He's not a better player than Hagi though. So this seems like a totally daft transfer.

Also the nick of the Turkish Lira at the minute, I don't see a lot of big money signings heading to the Süper Lig this season.
Just a suggestion :))

Do you think we can loan Morutan?

Just a suggestion :))

Do you think we can loan Morutan?

Probably. Hasn't worked for him at all over there.

Have heard he's had issues with the Language. Which could mean his English is poor. Don't think it means his Turkish is poor, Galatasaray have a massive multinational squad so I'd imagine a lot of their communications are in English. Which is not a good sign. Cicaldau is the one who interests me more, but they'd want proper coin for him, as he's been great since he signed.

Probably. Hasn't worked for him at all over there.

Have heard he's had issues with the Language. Which could mean his English is poor. Don't think it means his Turkish is poor, Galatasaray have a massive multinational squad so I'd imagine a lot of their communications are in English. Which is not a good sign. Cicaldau is the one who interests me more, but they'd want proper coin for him, as he's been great since he signed.
Right Skov Olsen it is lol

SPORTS GALATASARAY

Surprise suitor to Olimpiu Morutan!​

Scottish team Glasgow Rangers aspire to Galatasaray's Romanian star Olimpiu Morutan.​

Surprise suitor to Olimpiu Morutan!

LOGIN 17.12.2021 13:30UPDATE 17.12.2021 20:30

Olimpiu Morutan, who has not had a chance in Galatasaray recently, has a serious suitor.
It was learned that Glasgow Rangers took the Romanian star on their agenda. It was noted that the Scottish team, preparing to sell Ianis Hagi to a serious figure, will knock on the door of Galatasaray for Morutan.
It has been noted that Rangers are conducting price research and aiming to lease the young star with an option to buy at halftime.

"A pie, a bovril, a packet a cheese n onion and, much dae yeez waant fur Morutan?"

Sounds like a team you’d expect to draw in the European Conference League (whatever that actually is?)

Only my opinion, but this would be a big downgrade on Hagi.

Sure he had a shocker of a game today, one of those days. But this guy isn’t in the class of Hagi, far from it.

Hard no for me

Back