On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

from what I’m led to believe we have sold 42k, there is 6k on the waiting list, these can all be accommodated leaving enough to give an away allocation. Surely the club will sell every seat available bar the away allocation as a season ticket, not doing this is flushing money down the pan

if cant attend a match and use seatsub you get 5 points if someone buys your seat

This makes up for the 5 points you'd lose for not attending
Not bad hopefully this encourages people to use seatsub now

you will get 5 points every time you swipe your season ticket when you attend a match . If you can’t attend you can use seatsub and you will still get 5 points. It’s to ensure every seat is full on match day
Thats good hopefully it gets people using seatsub

I was sure you got the 5 points if you put it up for sale by a deadline date as well even if it doesn't sell?
From the MyGers FAQ

How can loyalty points be earned from Season 2020/2021?
Loyalty points can be earned in a number of ways including:
  • Home match attendance
  • Making your seat available via SeatSub for league matches within a defined time period
  • Season ticket purchases
  • Home match individual tickets
  • Domestic and European away ticket purchases
  • Purchase of a MyGers Membership
  • RTV Annual Subscriptions
  • Selected Club Events and Stadium Tours
It doesn't specify SPFL home game so looks like any home games count?

From the MyGers FAQ

How can loyalty points be earned from Season 2020/2021?
Loyalty points can be earned in a number of ways including:
  • Home match attendance
  • Making your seat available via SeatSub for league matches within a defined time period
  • Season ticket purchases
  • Home match individual tickets
  • Domestic and European away ticket purchases
  • Purchase of a MyGers Membership
  • RTV Annual Subscriptions
  • Selected Club Events and Stadium Tours
It doesn't specify SPFL home game so looks like any home games count?

So you get 120 points for gettin the season ticket, then 5 points for every game the ticket is used?

Has anyone seen a difference in price from the season ticket listed in the basket through the website and also the email offer? I have seen a delta of approx £50 more on the email offer compared to price listed in the basket. Ticket office has said that they would refund the delta but just a point to raise.

On 185 points..no offer as yet..
Preferred govan or Copland but happy to sit anywhere as only single seat..
Sent email and got reply confirming points total and that im on waiting list..
Anyone else on similar points/single seat still waiting?

I wouldn't worry mate. I honestly think you will all get one. It's probably just a boring admin task that they are working through.

from what I’m led to believe we have sold 42k, there is 6k on the waiting list, these can all be accommodated leaving enough to give an away allocation. Surely the club will sell every seat available bar the away allocation as a season ticket, not doing this is flushing money down the pan

When the ticket office phoned me with my transfer offer, they told me that 42,500 had renewed, which was more than they expected given the COVID situation. I agree with you though, if they can sell every seat as a season ticket that’s exactly what they’ll do. And rightly so.

I would assume those on high points without an offer are probably allocated one of their preferences but waiting on seat transfer offers to compkete before it being finished

I’ve been on this thread several times a day since last week. I think anyone looking for a single ticket regardless of points total will get an offer. Personally I’m on 50 points & think the offer will appear next week going by this thread & looking at the mygers points now getting offers.

I’ve been on this thread several times a day since last week. I think anyone looking for a single ticket regardless of points total will get an offer. Personally I’m on 50 points & think the offer will appear next week going by this thread & looking at the mygers points now getting offers.

hopefully that turns out to be the case!

Anyone know if the credit form will come through at the weekend or if it will be Monday now bought mine yesterday. Guessing it will be Monday now

Think next week they will keep working down the points into lower levels.

My confidence fluctuates between "everyone will get an offer" (of some sort) to "I'm never getting a season ticket"

Good luck to everyone hoping for a ticket.

I’m not expecting an offer, gave my season ticket up 10 years ago after my first kid was born. I’ve requested the family stand for 3 of us, but I’m only on 25 points and the kids are on 20. I pay my RTV monthly but I think even going to a yearly subscription now wouldn’t see the points added until the next quarter.

I’m not expecting an offer, gave my season ticket up 10 years ago after my first kid was born. I’ve requested the family stand for 3 of us, but I’m only on 25 points and the kids are on 20. I pay my RTV monthly but I think even going to a yearly subscription now wouldn’t see the points added until the next quarter.
Every 12 weeks I believe the points get updated

Anybody on 45 points had an offer or a ST in their online basket yet?
I’m also on 45pts but no offer as yet, however I sent an email to 3 addresses I have seen on here Thursday. I received 2 automatic replies with the usual “we are working through the list, which is fine, but the 3rd was a personal one from “Bobby” who said he expected I’d hopefully receive an offer next week, so I’m still positive!

I’m also on 45pts but no offer as yet, however I sent an email to 3 addresses I have seen on here Thursday. I received 2 automatic replies with the usual “we are working through the list, which is fine, but the 3rd was a personal one from “Bobby” who said he expected I’d hopefully receive an offer next week, so I’m still positive!

Cheers, mate.

Thanks for that, what are your preferences?

There’s a lot fellow bears on here going through a nightmare waiting for news a of a season ticket, it appears that there are enough available seats for everyone on the list, so maybe the club should issue a statement that everyone will be accommodated

Back