On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Thanks mate I have pictured this info and sent it on to him - he got the pair for him and his 8 year old son.

I told him the atmosphere will be very good but wasn't sure if it was fully covered in adverse weather?

It's not fully covered in adverse weather as the wind whips the rain in through the corner. He's 4 rows further back than I was so may be a bit better but I quite often got a soaking in row H.

Buzzing! After a week of uncertainty and no replies to emails, finally have my seat transferred and the the seat beside my new one bought for the wee man. He’s 3 in December so will be the new year before I take him but in the meantime, can you pay per game to upgrade to an adult ticket from a kids? He’s got the one which includes the old firm games

Also recieved an email back from ticket office, says they envisage all supporters will receive an offer, dont know if it's a play on words or if it means everyone on waiting list is going to get

Fecking hope so, never thought it would be like this to get one again.

Sign of the times and things to come one hopes.

Also recieved an email back from ticket office, says they envisage all supporters will receive an offer, dont know if it's a play on words or if it means everyone on waiting list is going to get
Bit of a confidence booster to us at the very bottom of the list. Had just about given up hope.

I have just received the email from rangers with my offer for two season tickets. But one of these are for a child who has his own rangers number. In my basket it’s just two adults under mine. There is no option to select his in the checkout for doing finance. Did anyone else have this issue and were able to change it?

unbelievably my offer email just came through with bank transfer on it :oops: damn my impatience
Emailed them back asking if I was still ok

giphy.gif

Just got an email back myself. From Karen, it said: We are working through the waiting list in points order, and we will email you if we can offer you a seat.”

What's the lowest we're down to now on a general basis? Can't be any lower than 70 surely with some exceptions of 60.

What's the lowest we're down to now on a general basis? Can't be any lower than 70 surely with some exceptions of 60.

Sounds about right, seems to be everyone on the lower end is getting tickets in the club deck. Wish I just got an offer for anywhere at this point (65 points). Think I had Main Stand Front and Govan Rear as my two shots in the dark.

Sounds about right, seems to be everyone on the lower end is getting tickets in the club deck. Wish I just got an offer for anywhere at this point (65 points). Think I had Main Stand Front and Govan Rear as my two shots in the dark.

Club Deck was always going to be the easiest location to get tickets I'd say. Gets a bed rep but the view is great. Leg room, and the hike up the stairs, not so good.

Club Deck was always going to be the easiest location to get tickets I'd say. Gets a bed rep but the view is great. Leg room, and the hike up the stairs, not so good.

It's why I put it as my second preferred option as someone younger than most on here I've no problem hiking up the stairs, and going by this thread they've been splashing the Club Deck out today. My first preferred choice was Govan Front so I assume this suggests they're looking for one in Govan Front first for me.

It's why I put it as my second preferred option as someone younger than most on here I've no problem hiking up the stairs, and going by this thread they've been splashing the Club Deck out today. My first preferred choice was Govan Front so I assume this suggests they're looking for one in Govan Front first for me.

I think you will be fine and will get an offer - then again what I say matters not a jot.:confused: Good Luck mate. There's been a bit more activity today by the look of things so, hopefully, everybody on here gets sorted eventually.

I emailed to ask if there was much left in the family stand. Just got the generic email from Karen as above about working through points.

I was half thinking of withdrawing from the family stand list and just putting the boy and me down for separate tickets elsewhere. .... or even just a cheeky ticket anywhere for me!

same for me but when I pushed it she was brilliant and finally got two tickets in basket. Absolutely buzzing. Told me they are only doing club deck tickets just now which wasn’t one of my choices but told her id take them and now have offer

on 75 points, the boy is on 20
I've been sending them emails since the 22nd Mate lol are they closed now? What did you email to them?

I had Govan front and Rear as my 2 choices. Emailed the ticket office to say I would take any available. Got an offer for the Club deck today. Just shy of £900 for me and the boy but delighted to get them.
perhaps the email made the difference.
I emailed them again and once again Karen just replied back with they’re working on the points system lol

I've been sending them emails since the 22nd Mate lol are they closed now? What did you email to them?

sent it to the webmail one mate, just asked why others with points below 70 were getting offers and I wasn’t. Told her I was a season ticket holder for 27 years before giving up 5 years ago. Few basic responses but kept pushing asking why and saying I’d happily accept any stand and didn’t want restricted to family. She was brilliant to be fair

sent it to the webmail one mate, just asked why others with points below 70 were getting offers and I wasn’t. Told her I was a season ticket holder for 27 years before giving up 5 years ago. Few basic responses but kept pushing asking why and saying I’d happily accept any stand and didn’t want restricted to family. She was brilliant to be fair

I understand she's helpful but isn't it a bit unfair that in order to increase your chances of getting a season ticket you've got to email them? That should never be the case in the first place.

Nice one mate.She keeps saying the same thing to me lol I'll try again tomorrow as I said to her earlier i would defo accept the club deck or anywhere within the stadium

Back