On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

No email on payment options. Ill need to do the credit option i dont think i can handle leaving it over the weekend

The anxiety about getting the offer of a season ticket is apparent throughout this thread. Then, as soon as folk do get an offer or a seat lands in their basket its 'what's the view like'?:) As if they are going to turn it down LOL.

Grab the seat, then ask what the view is like. If its shit work on a transfer next season.;)

The anxiety about getting the offer of a season ticket is apparent throughout this thread. Then, as soon as folk do get an offer or a seat lands in their basket its 'what's the view like'?:) As if they are going to turn it down LOL.

Grab the seat, then ask what the view is like. If its shit work on a transfer next season.;)
And why wouldn’t people want to know what the view is line when fellow Bears can give them a good idea?

How long did it take peoples credit to come back and rtv season ticket code to come?

And why wouldn’t people want to know what the view is line when fellow Bears can give them a good idea?

Did you read the post? I suggested they grab the ticket and then worry about the view. There might be a handful who will reject based on feedback but, as I said, the anxiety about getting an offer suggests to me that posters will grab the ticket regardless. So why waste time asking about the view when you could be buying the ticket is all I'm saying.

The first few rows then after that it becomes horrendous very quickly

I'd prefer the CD over the Copland and Broomloan mate.

I hate being stuck behind a goal.

Happy with my Main Stand seat and wouldn't swap it though.

Individual preference I guess.

Did you read the post? I suggested they grab the ticket and then worry about the view. There might be a handful who will reject based on feedback but, as I said, the anxiety about getting an offer suggests to me that posters will grab the ticket regardless. So why waste time asking about the view when you could be buying the ticket is all I'm saying.
Behave yourself - hardly "wasting time" is it?

My mate just got two together in the west enclosure SW5 row L- he is delighted.

I think SW5 is a difficult view?

Ask @interbear he's just swapped from there

Just bring a neck brace and binoculars.
But as the old saying goes "there's no bad seat inside Ibrox"

SW5 is great when play is at the Broomloan end. Not so good when at the Copland end as most SW5 seats are actually behind the goal-line. Corners from the Govan corner are an issue too, usually because the Union Bear flags limit visibility. I always used to laugh at folk shouting to "get the fecking flags down". Not a problem for me, big fan of the Union Bears so more flags the better. So, SW5 is lots of standing and the screens are essential to know what's going on. Row L is probably OK. I was in Row H, your mate will get a slightly better view than me and also be a little more sheltered from the elements.

At the end of the day, he's in (or she, diversity rules :))) so that's got to be a positive. I predict that a seat transfer request will be submitted before the season is out though. There is a SW5 seat on "view from my seat" so you can get an idea of it -

Can anyone whos had a ticket appear in the basket give an idea of how long after that you received the offer officially via email?

I just wish this pantomime would come to an end one way or the other. Not having a go at the poor sods working the archaic ticketing system but at the people running the club. They had several months to implement an updated programme which would allow to send people codes or whatever is required and allow to purchase a ticket online. The upshot of it is they know they will sell the seats anyway so the quality of customer service does not matter.

I sent this address a message and got a reply within 5 minutes! So the email address it told me to email in my offer to accept wasn’t the right one...

Anyway, those seats are no longer available but they have 2 together further along in BR2 rather than BR4, same row which they’ve reserved for me.

They’re going to transfer my seat in GF5 for one, let me buy the other one for my son and pay the difference (£30 extra for both of us compared to my one ticket)

SW5 is great when play is at the Broomloan end. Not so good when at the Copland end as most SW5 seats are actually behind the goal-line. Corners from the Govan corner are an issue too, usually because the Union Bear flags limit visibility. I always used to laugh at folk shouting to "get the fecking flags down". Not a problem for me, big fan of the Union Bears so more flags the better. So, SW5 is lots of standing and the screens are essential to know what's going on. Row L is probably OK. I was in Row H, your mate will get a slightly better view than me and also be a little more sheltered from the elements.

At the end of the day, he's in (or she, diversity rules :))) so that's got to be a positive. I predict that a seat transfer request will be submitted before the season is out though. There is a SW5 seat on "view from my seat" so you can get an idea of it -

Thanks mate I have pictured this info and sent it on to him - he got the pair for him and his 8 year old son.

I told him the atmosphere will be very good but wasn't sure if it was fully covered in adverse weather?

Logged in a few hours ago and had 2 together in BR1 in my basket.

Buzzing to say the least but I went through the full process to buy them and when I hit the final confirmation button the site died and when it reloaded the tickets weren't in my basket anymore.

3 hours later and I've been logging in and out constantly in hope they reappear.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Back