On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

@Greg Marshall If you have bought something that will bring your points total up over the last day or so. How long will this take to update on your mygers points? I was sitting on 35 and have bought Rangers TV but it hasnt updated yet and I fear this might be the difference in getting offered a season ticket or not.

All help appreciated, cheers.
Sure the next points update is 12 weeks mate

@Greg Marshall If you have bought something that will bring your points total up over the last day or so. How long will this take to update on your mygers points? I was sitting on 35 and have bought Rangers TV but it hasnt updated yet and I fear this might be the difference in getting offered a season ticket or not.

All help appreciated, cheers.

Approximately 12 weeks as I understand it mate. Though it is a little unclear if that is simply for the next re-allocation of tiers or if it is the first time they update points. To be honest, there's no reason why points couldn't be added as they happen via your purchase history but you don't shift tier until the 12 week review. Its a tad unclear but probably better to be pessimistic and assume it will be the 12 weeks.

Approximately 12 weeks as I understand it mate. Though it is a little unclear if that is simply for the next re-allocation of tiers or if it is the first time they update points. To be honest, there's no reason why points couldn't be added as they happen via your purchase history but you don't shift tier until the 12 week review. Its a tad unclear but probably better to be pessimistic and assume it will be the 12 weeks.

Nice one mate. Yeah bit annoying. What you buy should synchronise with your points as you buy them would that not be the easiest way to do things. Who knows

Just checked my account today and there’s a season ticket in my basket, might be worth check your accounts.

Not had a mail yet so might be getting ahead of myself. I was on 635 points.

I would imagine that there are a good few seats available that aren’t subject to a seat transfer offer at present and these will be mailed to people with the higher mygers points at the moment, as offers get rejected or accepted more seats with then become available wether the transfers are taken up or not. I’d imagine that those on the waiting list will get an offer by this time next week or they’ll have been unlucky this time.

Just checked my account today and there’s a season ticket in my basket, might be worth check your accounts.

Nothing in my basket! Hopefully the one in your basket is now yours!

Nothing in mine yet hopefully ur sorted mate

It’s now gone from my account, maybe they were testing. Although I did let it timeout so I’m hoping that’s not what’s removed it from my basket.
It’s now gone from my account, maybe they were testing. Although I did let it timeout so I’m hoping that’s not what’s removed it from my basket.
You should be all good must mean that you are defo getting offered one

Given they are offering you a seat rather than choosing, I'd imagine they will just look at the top 4,000 odd my Gers points and offer them all a seat at the same time rather than doing it in blocks.

Surely if the guys seeking seat transfers have until Friday it’s highly unlikely that any new season ticket seats will be offered before that window closes?

Anyone else seeing a ST in their basket online? Seen a post earlier a guy had one in his

That poor SLO guy has one c unt of a job.

Just about every thread I read the poor guy is inundated with his username being quoted and being questioned relentlessly.

That's only on FF too. I'd imagine twitter will be worse.
I hope he's well paid. It wouldn't be me.

Surely if the guys seeking seat transfers have until Friday it’s highly unlikely that any new season ticket seats will be offered before that window closes?

Do the people requesting transfers not specify an area that they are looking for?

Do the people requesting transfers not specify an area that they are looking for?

They do - but there’s probably folk looking to move into every area.

I’d read in one of the other threads that someone got a transfer request today and was given 7 days to respond-this has all the hallmarks of being a complete clusterf**k!

Must admit, I thought they’d gone out last Friday with a week to accept/reject.

I heard quite a few folk in Bar72 seats didn’t renew, although I reckon they’ll be snapped up pretty quickly

They do - but there’s probably folk looking to move into every area.

Must admit, I thought they’d gone out last Friday with a week to accept/reject.
I thought all the transfer requests would have had to be been done and dusted for last Wednesday so that new season tickets could start tomorrow. We’ll soon find out I suppose-will be interesting to say the least!

I thought all the transfer requests would have had to be been done and dusted for last Wednesday so that new season tickets could start tomorrow. We’ll soon find out I suppose-will be interesting to say the least!

I reckon Saturday for new season tickets - despite earlier forecasts of 22 July.

Im on the waiting list and dropped an email to the ticket office. I got a reply yesterday saying there's approx 5000 on the list but they couldn't give a date for when they would be available and just to keep checking emails.
So I'd be surprised if they are out tommorow but who knows ‍♂️

Im on the waiting list and dropped an email to the ticket office. I got a reply yesterday saying there's approx 5000 on the list but they couldn't give a date for when they would be available and just to keep checking emails.
So I'd be surprised if they are out tommorow but who knows ‍♂

isn’t there circa 4000 ST’s available? Seems many will miss out this time

So I'd be surprised if they are out tommorow but who knows ‍♂

hopefully this week or at the latest beginning of next then

isn’t there circa 4000 ST’s available? Seems many will miss out this time
Think it is 4000 that are available.i am on the waiting list but I can’t see me getting one to be honest.only slight hope is that I am just looking for a single seat.i should be able to get ticket for single games through our rsc.the club really do need to look at increasing the capacity.

Yeah last figure I seen was around 42k ST sold.

This will be the best chance of securing a ST in the last few years and will be for the considerable.
If the club aren’t careful and don’t look seriously at increasing capacity.Ibrox could become a closed shop and a lot of bears won’t get the chance to go and watch there team.

I'm sure Greg said on Twitter replying to someone that tomorrow is for those looking for single seats.

My interpretation of that was it was individual seats on offer as opposed to having a choice of available seats throughout the stadium. So people will be offered a specific seat. I have family members on the waiting list eagerly awaiting news!

There was a thread on he
cheers mate, I’m sure I read on here roughly 4K left but not certain.

I saw the thread on here saying 42k sold however not seen anything official after the tweet saying 40k sold on the final day.
Either way I think it will be touch and go for those of us right at the bottom of the list.

Back