On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

just been offered broomloan rear 5 row BB for me and my son. Would have preferred nearer the front but beggars can't be choosers. Delighted. I'd have taken anywhere to be fair.

I was on 60 points and the boy on 20. Good luck folks. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Delighted for you mate, been looking out for yours!

My boy has just been offered one in a different stand to me. He cannot go himself given he is only 5.

Anyone advise what would be best here? Pay for it and email them or email them before paying for it?
I’ve kind of the same situation with my grandson. We are in the Govan East Corner and he has been offered the Club Deck.
emailed webmail@rangers.co.uk and got a reply that they have no free seats in GE at the moment. At least got a reply.
Hope you have better luck with your son.
Im thinking of just buying the seat and trying for a transfer at some point.

I’ve kind of the same situation with my grandson. We are in the Govan East Corner and he has been offered the Club Deck.
emailed webmail@Rangers.co.uk and got a reply that they have no free seats in GE at the moment. At least got a reply.
Hope you have better luck with your son.
Im thinking of just buying the seat and trying for a transfer at some point.

Similar situation for me and my son. I have an existing seat in Copland Rear. My son age 12 (35 MyGers points) has just been offered one in Club Deck. His preference on the waiting list was obviously down as CR to hopefully be as near me as possible. I also emailed last week (when it began to appear likely that those on 35 MyGers points would receive an offer) to ask the chances of him being at least in the same stand as me. I haven’t received any reply so far but the CD ticket is now in my basket.

I’m thinking it could be possible that in the main it’s only CD tickets now available so having spoken to him about it, he seems ok with the situation so I’m going to take it once the email comes through and try for a transfer next year.

Silly question time. Do you need to pay the websales fee when paying by bank transfer? Or just the amount for the ticket only?

see those with the conundrum of being seperated from kids etc and looking to get them at least in the same stand, was there not a thread in the ticket office section where you could request a swap with people? Or have I imagined seeing that. That could be an option if the club can't help, maybe some good samaritan would be prepared to shift?

that sort code & account number is in a section of the official Rangers website so it’s defo legit... I’ve sent the money over to it with Rangers number & seat offered as reference... with still no official email offer!!!
Should be ok mate I got email offer at half 5 yesterday and done it that way should get confirmation soon hopefully

see those with the conundrum of being seperated from kids etc and looking to get them at least in the same stand, was there not a thread in the ticket office section where you could request a swap with people? Or have I imagined seeing that. That could be an option if the club can't help, maybe some good samaritan would be prepared to shift?
No,it was explained that it was a non starter.

just been offered broomloan rear 5 row BB for me and my son. Would have preferred nearer the front but beggars can't be choosers. Delighted. I'd have taken anywhere to be fair.

I was on 60 points and the boy on 20. Good luck folks. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Good to hear mate.

You've certainly been waiting a while.

Along the lines of folk on a message board couldn’t dictate how Rangers allocated tickets.

If someone in the Broomloan rear and Copland Rear wanted to swap and were prepared to settle price differences between themselves is it not just a name swap? Or is there more to it than that? Obviously the cost of the name swap was mentioned I remember and that was to be covered by the person requesting the swap.

I think I asked for the Main Stand and the Broomie , anyone have a contact email that I could use where I could say that I would happily take a club deck seat also

Finally got one in my basket but dont want to take finance. I have no e-mail from the club yet. How do I pay for it? How in the name of good f... is it possible that in this day an age they have no facility for debit, credit cards or even paypal ...
Because the club's bankers changed their shit at the last minute. Rangers are only trying to fix 47k ST holders and 30k mygers whilst this shit happened and are doing pretty well all things considered.

Whilst the mygers crap should have been delayed a season, give them a break. You are getting a ST after all. If you are really pissed off, just send a bank transfer with your Rangers number as a reference to the Rangers bank account. The details are on here in about a fifty different threads including this page :))

All paid. Bank Transfer. Does family stand season ticket include c*lt*c games?
Only games against Hamilton and Ross County bud, unlucky.

:D

No idea actually, depends on the seat but the price is usually an indicator if it includes it

I like to think I’ve been reasonable and patient throughout this but the amount of people of fewer points than me getting tickets in the stands that I have also preferenced (an individual ticket as well) is making me lose it a bit. But yet just supposed to sit and wait some more....

I like to think I’ve been reasonable and patient throughout this but the amount of people of fewer points than me getting tickets in the stands that I have also preferenced (an individual ticket as well) is making me lose it a bit. But yet just supposed to sit and wait some more....
Email them and highlight this. If you're lucky you will get. Quick response. Good luck to you.

Good idea mate.

The ticket office have replied offering him one that is three rows down and 11 seats away from me. Problem is it's restricted view.

But at least it is the same stand and turnstile.

What do you all think? Take that one and bring him up next to me (there's been a spare seat a couple along to my left for the twenty years Ive been there)? Then try and get a transfer next year?

Or take the non restricted view one that he won't be able to use for now and go for the transfer next year?

Just scared in case some jobsworth steward punts us out.

Well done mate, good to see there’s still seats available in the BR. I’m on 50 points and the boy is on 20 so I’m hoping I’m close to being offered a pair.

Good idea mate.

The ticket office have replied offering him one that is three rows down and 11 seats away from me. Problem is it's restricted view.

But at least it is the same stand and turnstile.

What do you all think? Take that one and bring him up next to me (there's been a spare seat a couple along to my left for the twenty years Ive been there)? Then try and get a transfer next year?

Or take the non restricted view one that he won't be able to use for now and go for the transfer next year?

Just scared in case some jobsworth steward punts us out.
Tough decision. I'd take the one nearest and slap in a transfer request as early as you're allowed. Good luck either way.

One Happy Bear , just been offered a club deck seat in CD/CD1/W/0004 , I had asked for the Main Stand or the Broomie .
I was on 35 points ,anyone advise on how good this seat location is please ?
Clubdeck runs from seat 1-318 so you would be almost at the wall at The Copland Road End.The Seat will be well behind the goal line.
The back row of the Clubdeck is AC so you would be seven rows from the back,right up in the corner.The view would be OK,though.

Just a heads up for those that have been successful in the last day or so. On the time line I've experienced.

Bought my ticket around 3pm on Monday this week (3rd).​

Never got an email from the club, just bought them when I saw them in my basket.​

Got confirmation from premium credit and credit agreement docs at around 3pm on Tuesday (4th), signed electronically and confirmed.​
Today (5th) at around 2pm I received my email code for live streams.​
Never actually received the email offer of tickets. Possibly because I bought them the minute they appeared in my basket.​

MyGers points already updated also​

Hope this helps anyone unsure of what happens next.

One Happy Bear , just been offered a club deck seat in CD/CD1/W/0004 , I had asked for the Main Stand or the Broomie .
I was on 35 points ,anyone advise on how good this seat location is please ?
Best to probs accept it then transfer after a couple
Seasons then you know your guaranteed a season ticket

Points get updated every 12 weeks
[/QUOTE
Similar situation for me and my son. I have an existing seat in Copland Rear. My son age 12 (35 MyGers points) has just been offered one in Club Deck. His preference on the waiting list was obviously down as CR to hopefully be as near me as possible. I also emailed last week (when it began to appear likely that those on 35 MyGers points would receive an offer) to ask the chances of him being at least in the same stand as me. I haven’t received any reply so far but the CD ticket is now in my basket.

I’m thinking it could be possible that in the main it’s only CD tickets now available so having spoken to him about it, he seems ok with the situation so I’m going to take it once the email comes through and try for a transfer next year.
what section club deck is it you have been offered mate

Clubdeck runs from seat 1-318 so you would be almost at the wall at The Copland Road End.The Seat will be well behind the goal line.
The back row of the Clubdeck is AC so you would be seven rows from the back,right up in the corner.The view would be OK,though.
It actually goes to 322 as 318 is the aisle seat.

Back