On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Just been offered the Club Deck CD1

well say offered... it’s in my basket

1 for me and 1 for my daughter next to each other

CD was not on my list so I’m now wondering whether to take it or not?

Do I have to wait on an email from Rangers now to pay?

You’re in, that’s the primary thing.

how many points ?

Out of interest what was your preferred section that you put down?

Seeing folk now getting offered tickets with less points which hopefully means I’ll be offered something shortly.

Out of interest what was your preferred section that you put down?

Seeing folk now getting offered tickets with less points which hopefully means I’ll be offered something shortly.
Email the ticket office and tell them you'd take anywhere. I did and was told I'd maybe end up in club deck (was on family stand list)

In the end i got family stand. Painful seeing loads of folk getting offers with low points. Last two weeks have been stressful to say the least. Good luck

I just sent off my payment, did you receive an email confirming your payment along with the activation code and how long from payment did it take chum?

I paid by the 4 month credit option on Monday there. Got the credit agreement to sign on-line the next day and then today received my activation code to watch the games.

Email the ticket office and tell them you'd take anywhere. I did and was told I'd maybe end up in club deck (was on family stand list)

In the end i got family stand. Painful seeing loads of folk getting offers with low points. Last two weeks have been stressful to say the least. Good luck
The amount of time I’ve put into logging into rangers account, checking email, then this season ticket thread over last 2 weeks or so is unbelievable!

How many point are you on ?

Cheers mate, I didn't receive the email after 30+ hours of Ticket being in my basket so I emailed Webmail and immediately they sent me out the details for paying by bank transfer, paid the full whack but yet to receive a confirmation email or activation code, as long as its here by Sunday I suppose.

One in the basket yesterday but still waiting on email as I'd like to do bank transfer, anyone else still waiting ?
offer appeared in my basket yesterday mid morning, still not had an email offer. done a bank transfer to the sort code & acc number that’s mentioned in this thread several times, with rangers number & seat offered as the reference.

I'm waiting on Family Stand but almost given up hope!

I’ve dropped them an email to say we’ll sit anywhere. Hopefully hear from them tomorrow

Fired off an email 15min ago and got reply with bank transfer details, so someone is picking stuff up this evening

Want to pay in full but that is not allowed according to the basket /checkout , is there an interest charge if you pay over the four instalments ?

I’ve just had the tickets removed from my basket
Had decided to take them and go for a seat swap next year too
WTF?

i got the email with the offer almost straight away but think that is rare based on other feedback.

many people are just paying by credit or bank transfer before the email comes through

offer appeared in my basket yesterday mid morning, still not had an email offer. done a bank transfer to the sort code & acc number that’s mentioned in this thread several times, with Rangers number & seat offered as the reference.
Reference is your
Anybody had a ticket in their basket this week AND received the email to pay? Just wondering what the current time lag is?
ticket was in my basket yesterday 10am then got the email offer at half 5 mate

A mate of mine has 20pts but subscribed to rangers tv, I know the tiers are updated every 12weeks but I’m not sure about the points

A mate of mine has 20pts but subscribed to Rangers tv, I know the tiers are updated every 12weeks but I’m not sure about the points

Sounds like he missed the cut off for all points to be counted.
As said before it's looking like everyone should get an offer now

Back