On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Has anyone dealt with disability matters? Me and my brother got offered season tickets together in club deck and I’m hoping they can get us a row end seat for him so he has better access getting in and out (he has cerebral palsy).

Does all the st’s being offered mean a lot of last seasons have given up?

We'd over 42k ST renewals mate, which was a record.

There's always a small percentage who don't renew, for whatever reason.

This season it was smaller than ever.

What are the costs for each section ? And which games does that get you into (cups, old firm etc.)? Thanks in advance !

What are the costs for each section ? And which games does that get you into (cups, old firm etc.)? Thanks in advance !
Home spfl matches. If you want tickets for any cup games, friendly, etc. Then there is a continuous credit card scheme.

Perhaps another poster could provide more detail on the CCCS

Cd2 Row N Cant find a stadium seat plan though sure I saw one on here.Can anyone give a heads up. Thanks.

Torture waiting for the email to come through. I’ve emailed and asked for it but was told as ticket was only allocated to me today it should be with me tonight. Nothing yet however!

Just bought my first season ticket for over 15 years, as had to give up for financial reasons when kids were born.

Been to lots of games in recent years with my lad who is now 15, so delighted to get 2 season books for the Clubdeck sitting together.

Sad that might not see any games in person all season but great to be “back”!

Tbh, season tickets should be all issued , season started and still on sale, looks like the new system has caused delays

Tbf mate, the staff are working from home, we'd a record number of renewals and then they've had around 5k seat transfers for existing ST holders to deal with.

They're now dealing with the remaining 4.5k available STs.

As long as everything is completed before the opening home game this Sunday, then I think they'll have done pretty well sorting 46.5k ST holders, as well as implementing the new MyGers scheme for about 28k too.

Tbh, season tickets should be all issued , season started and still on sale, looks like the new system has caused delays

Its pretty much like any season where season tickets are still being offered into the start.

This season is even more constrained and folk working from home.

Tbf mate, the staff are working from home, we'd a record number of renewals and then they've had around 5k seat transfers for existing ST holders to deal with.

They're now dealing with the remaining 4.5k available STs.

As long as everything is completed before the opening home game this Sunday, then I think they'll have done pretty well sorting 46.5k ST holders, as well as implementing the new MyGers scheme for about 28k too.

I agree they will have done very well, the issue comes if by the first home game all season tickets aren’t offered and dealt with. People missed a game, I should have had a code to watch the game etc. Hope it is all done to avoid any more admin chat..... for a week or so.

Has anyone dealt with disability matters? Me and my brother got offered season tickets together in club deck and I’m hoping they can get us a row end seat for him so he has better access getting in and out (he has cerebral palsy).

Contact the Ticket Office and ask for a "reasonable adjustment " form and tell them too if you need to access the lifts.

Right. I don’t want to use the credit option so I’ve done nothing with the ticket in my shopping basket and am waiting on the email. Is that correct?

Was on the waiting list for one month, and got one in the Sandy Jardine Rear.

Does anyone know how reliable Premium Credit are in taking payments on time? Still not seen my first payment for August come off yet.

Was on the waiting list for one month, and got one in the Sandy Jardine Rear.

Does anyone know how reliable Premium Credit are in taking payments on time? Still not seen my first payment for August come off yet.
My credit came through yesterday and it says the first payment is coming off the 12th of august

My credit came through yesterday and it says the first payment is coming off the 12th of august
last info I had said that it would come out on the 1st of every month for me, but if that falls on a weekend or bank holiday, they would take the payment the next working day

last info I had said that it would come out on the 1st of every month for me, but if that falls on a weekend or bank holiday, they would take the payment the next working day
Weird when did u buy the ticket and check your online account with them and see if theres any info of a change on that mate

Back