One For The Jakey Tims Thread

gn24.png
What on earth is that - I would hate to know what's in the shopping basket!

This thread has me in tears of laughter at times, some of the comments are just brilliant! I always wondered though... would the bheasts have a jakey huns thread, so to speak?

A quick look through her twitter and it's crammed with beast content.

The worst type of burd too. Alright looking but nothing special. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. I fucking hate wummin that are so far up their own arses.

If you can stomach it...

Was the tweet about “just me getting another wash” that got me. That’d suggest she’d actually washed at some point in the past.

My old boss was exactly like that - although after Konterman’s screamer at Hampden she took the hump & went at sat at the other end of the office so she didn’t need to deal with me winding her up all day. Fuds the lot of them.

You can certainly rule out his clothes have shrunk in a wash, he is just a fat bast*rd and by looks of it that top will need surgically removed.

I took the wife into the Nuffield Hospital last Wednesday for an appointment, in walks a cnt dressed the very same way, his name was Alan Gallacher, if you are looking in ya nob you were a fkn embarrassment

Last edited:
You can certainly rule out his clothes have shrunk in a wash, he is just a fat bast*rd and by looks of it that top will need surgically removed.

I took the wife into the Nuffield Hospital last Wednesday for an appointment, in walks a cnt dressed the very same way, his name was Alan Gallacher, if you are looking in ya nob you were a fkn embarrassment
He turned up for a hospital appointment dressed like that. FFS.
Was his kit also 6 times to small ?
Thinking some sort of surgical procedure to get it off.
Pretty dangerous for the surgeon though as he probably would get a hernia due to the strain of pulling it off. (if he was like that fat eigit)

Me and my wife just had a wee walk around Buckfast Abbey grounds in south Devon there as we often do and what where we hit with? A big fat bastard probably mid 30s in a full green and grey strip with an almost comedy sized Celtic baseball cap.

Mainly bus loads of day tripper auld yins and locals like myself out for a walk and this walloper is cutting about as if he is at a Boston St Patrick’s Day festival.

Mrs Littledipper wouldn’t let me take a photo of the khont as she didn’t want to fuel his ego or corrupt my iPhone.

What the fck is the matter with these ‘people’?

Imagine her keepin a pet HEDGEHOG!
The photo’s been doctored. According to some, she’s pissed herself through her bikini and her trousers?

Or her bush must be like a pile of used brilo pads in order to shine through all that material.

Come to think of it, she looks like she could be related to that wee gimp Compston.

Back