One For The Jakey Tims Thread

Next Sunday, Channel 5 @ 7pm - Billion Dollar Holiday City.

Enough jakey tim material to keep this thread going for a long time, if you can stomach it :eek:

I’m just sitting in A&E waiting to be seen and some guy, well into his sixties, has just came in with the full kit on. What is it with these people?
Sorry don’t know how to post pics plus I’m not feeling that great myself at the moment

I’m just sitting in A&E waiting to be seen and some guy, well into his sixties, has just came in with the full kit on. What is it with these people?
Sorry don’t know how to post pics plus I’m not feeling that great myself at the moment
This boils ma' pish, I took my son to a+e a few years back when he fell playing football at the park with me and his brother, suspected broken arm.
He had on a retro Rangers top and as we're sitting waiting for him to be seen over comes some jobsworth telling me he has to cover his top, never mind a 9 yo sitting in agony, oh no, get the Rangers top covered up.

'Bumped' into this guy last Sunday, dressed exactly the same. He's more to be pitied than despised. Harmless. No ticht, as our Ayrshire brethren would say.
He goes past my window every day heading into the ghost town centre of Hamilton, can't say I have ever seen him return the same way? Think he is from Whitehill so may go in through off Bothwell Rd way.

gn16.png

Back