One For The Jakey Tims Thread

Although we think of a Board of Directors such as we have today and has been for decades it wasn't run like that back in the day, the following is the filth's first line up;

Hon. President - John Conway
President - John Glass

Treasurer - Hugh Darroch
Secretary - John O'Hara
Match Secretary - William Maley

Committee
J.M. Nellis
Joseph Shaughnessy
M. Cairns
J.H. McGlaughlin
W. McKillop
T. E Maley
Daniel Malloy
John McDonald
Joseph McGrory
David Meikleham
P. Welsh

Maybe they thought slipping in the murderer last on the list would take the bad look off things?

We don't have one journalist in Scotland who would write the unvarnished truth of that hideous entity posing as a football club, especially its formation and the grisly characters involved.

We don't have one journalist in Scotland who would write the unvarnished truth of that hideous entity posing as a football club, especially its formation and the grisly characters involved.
What we have are scum epitomised by the likes of Ian Archer who apologised for them and at the same time told lies about our inception at the same time.

His article in the Evenin Tims on a Friday in May 1990, at the end of the same week Michael Kelly was brought back to the cesspit tells you all you need to know about the depths the Scottish press will plumb to keep on track with the filth and romanticise the sewer that is Celtic FC.

That's a wig.
Bpo8WMFIMAEgNUQ

This wig in particular

BNflli4.jpg

Last edited:
Ireland was part of Britain in 1888. How were they immigrants. ? They simply moved from one part of Britain to another.
Very true - and from 1801 to 1922 - which would cover the time of 1845 when the famine diseased oirish turned up on our shores.

What we have are scum epitomised by the likes of Ian Archer who apologised for them and at the same time told lies about our inception at the same time.

His article in the Evenin Tims on a Friday in May 1990, at the end of the same week Michael Kelly was brought back to the cesspit tells you all you need to know about the depths the Scottish press will plumb to keep on track with the filth and romanticise the sewer that is Celtic FC.

That Celtc trample on the graves of the Irish Famine poor when claiming that is the reason for the club's existence is particularly disgusting and gruesome. The Irish famine occurred between 1845-1849. That horrible club were formed almost 40 years later in 1888. That even to this day they still try to play that card is genuinely vomit-inducing. They were created as a vehicle for every sectarian and terrorist-supporting bigot in the west of Scotland. Not one journalist will tell the truth about that pathogen in Scottish society, never mind football.

I don’t know her but know of her through people I work with. She’s a Jack the Ripper in the town, only fans etc.
She’s not the worst looking bird in the world to be fair, but she’s as bitter as they come.
A quick look through her twitter and it's crammed with beast content.

The worst type of burd too. Alright looking but nothing special. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. I fucking hate wummin that are so far up their own arses.

If you can stomach it...

A quick look through her twitter and it's crammed with beast content.

The worst type of burd too. Alright looking but nothing special. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. I fucking hate wummin that are so far up their own arses.

If you can stomach it...

A more bitter tramp you’ll not find anywhere.

Decent diddies to be fair, but that’s about it when it comes down to it.

She paid dearly for those balloons, and they don't even remotely look like human diddies. She looks like a fucking tranny.
Looks an absolute howk. If a gun was held to my head and absolutely pushed (pished) I would opt for speccy Laura off the Timmy YouTube channel over her any day :cool:

The thread is f****d that's to countless posts on a clearly photoshopped muff.
Yes, we've been corrected on several occasions and I've even posted her Twitter with the correct photo included, but you are posting that purely in the knowledge that you were told the same information or viewed the original photo.

You must be some kind of minge genius if you sussed out immediately that it was "a clearly photoshopped muff".

Move over Nature boy, you have been relegated.

Love how that is still over the internet. It was a random photo that l found and sent to l think the poster artmedia or similar who used to be on the forum and asked him to put a Celtc shirt on him.

There was another one too with a big fat black girl he did around the same time.
I love how many replies it always seems to get with people seemingly thinking it's genuine!

Back