One of our players are going to end up seriously hurt

That's 2 away games in a row that 2 black Rangers players have been pelted with missiles by snp fans.I await the outrage from all the usual sources.

Should pitch a new rule to FIFA. Every time a walloper throws something they forfeit a finger, might go down well in Saudi Arabia.

No apology from Motherwell yet . There is a catalogue of incidents from that corner at Fir Park but nothings being done about.Its only a matter of time till a player takes a sore one in that corner. Over to you Mr Burrows.

Was clearly a tea or bovril or something

0_JS201392184.jpg

Regardless of what it was. If things keep getting thrown someone will end up hurt
That’s a strange cup of juice.

Stilian Petrov
Press reaction was as if a petrol bomb was thrown. Speirs even inventing ice in the cup, which wasn’t available in Ibrox.

By a cup of juice? Reading the title thread I thought it must've been a brick lobbed on.

It’s clearly a hot drink!

Even if it wasn’t how would you feel if people were throwing cups of juice at you in work? Or imagine the headlines if it was Rangers fans that were throwing things at opposition.

I’ve no idea why so many Rangers fans are happy to have our players subjected to things that we wouldn’t accept ourselves

By a cup of juice? Reading the title thread I thought it must've been a brick lobbed on.
Get a fucking grip. These cunts see us as fair game, no wonder with attitudes like yours. Imagine poor wee french Eddy had something thrown at him, we'd have a fucking day of national mourning

No apology from Motherwell yet . There is a catalogue of incidents from that corner at Fir Park but nothings being done about.Its only a matter of time till a player takes a sore one in that corner. Over to you Mr Burrows.
Totally agree, not the first time over the last few years. That area is causing a problem and motherwell ban our Fan's from having banners. Plenty of space,loads of empty seats no reason to have motherwell fans in that section. I'm sure there mad mental ultras could be accommodated in 50 seats somewhere else in stadium.

Doesn't matter if it's a piece of chewing gum or a brick, it's an object thrown at our players from the opposing support.

Thats not my point in my post, it doesnt as you have indicated have to be anyhing like juice, but anything launched can injure someone. Chewing gum for instance could hit the eye and serious injury can result from it.

It is always the same group of fans at Motherwell that lot in the stand facing the cameras to the right. As they have previous surely there will be CCTV. MMMMM!!!! then again maybe not.

Next thing they will be jabbing at our players with brolly's............ Oh it's been done before, surely not and the punishment was ?

It happens more or less at every match, and our own support are no angels in that regard either.

The SPFL should get tough on it though, and any evidence of such things entering the field of play sees you fined. If it continues, sections of stands get closed. If it still continues, then stadium closed to your own fans. It's the only way the authorities can deal with this sort of neanderthal behaviour.

Clubs really should face some form punishment for this. They really need to consider caging round the problem areas or closing the sections down as punishment. It seems to be accepted in Scotland by the authorities and yet section of grounds can be closed for singing bad words.

Back