Official Our Post-Split Fixtures

If and its a big If,we win all our games including at Parkhead then we play on the Tuesday night at home vs Dundee and they need to go to Kilmarnock on the Wednesday.That could be the biggest factor in winning this league.
I think if we win at the piggery and follow up with a win v Dundee at Ibrox,I think a good chance we win the league the next night when they fail to win at rugby park.

So we get a Sunday and Tuesday night home ties, they get 3 Saturday home ties. Killie away is their tricky one other than us, could have given us a boost if they dropped points before we played them, but low and behold its after. What impartial person made all the post split decisions?
Both have a home on the bank holiday weekend of 4th/5th May

Sky have opted to shows ours and since they EFL have Championship on the Saturday at 12.30pm it means it the Sunday for broadcast reason

Last edited:
Home midweek fixture is shite.

And them getting home advantage if it goes to last game of season.

They should have had a home game midweek too then both away last game to make it fair.
It is a bit but, I would rather a home midweek night game than have to go away to a tricky away venue under the lights. Just have it in my head they are the ones points get dropped at during this stage.

The Piggery 9 days after the 25th anniversary of our glorious 3-0 title winning day of mayhem and carnage. Hopefully we can celebrate the silver anniversary in style!

Easier visualisation of the scoreboard pressure opportunities before Celtic away games.

Plus the rain dance for Dundee.

Anyone know why all of our games are on tele and one of theirs isn't?
it down the quota amount for home games which is 4 - they have 1 left

Ross County August ( classed as Flag Day selection)
Aberdeen November
Rangers December & May

Sky also done a deal with us to allow extra PPV for us they got another game

Celtic September & April
Aberdeen February
Kilmarnock May
Dundee May

Last edited:
No issue with the fixtures, only reason why we are in the shit atm is because of the serial losers we have playing for us.
No Surrender eh. Can the Suttonesqe patter.

We talk about how their fans can't handle a title race. Looks like some of our can't either.

Have a long distance triathlon in Wales on the 11th, what a bastard this is. Not allowed earphones during the race but need to take a fully charged with incase of emergency, just need to have the game loud speaker, made an arse if this.
Triathlon will be tricky carrying a ghetto blaster.

I think if we win at the piggery and follow up with a win v Dundee at Ibrox,I think a good chance we win the league the next night when they fail to win at rugby park.
It’ll take a lot for these players to believe they can do it at Parkhead.

We look beaten men just walking off the bus in recent times there

Beat Dundee & Killie, then go to Parkhead and stuff them, they drop points at Killie and we beat Dundee to win the Title with a game to spare and have a Title Party at Tynie.

Easy.
That sounds good to me.Only I'd rather see us get the league trophy against Dundee at Ibrox.

It’ll take a lot for these players to believe they can do it at Parkhead.

We look beaten men just walking off the bus in recent times there

yet aside from the odd brief spell inc. when they scored the first (from a corner that appears to have gone out)
we were largely the better team over the 90 mins

Shite we are Tuesday and then Wednesday with no TV scheduled yet. Giving us virtually no chance of winning the title at home if we do win it.

The SPFL have done this to give them the chance to win the title at their midden. If it was reversed, it would be first or second game post split.

Folk looking way too far ahead as usual I see.
It's only natural fans do that.

I mind the 2 Helicopter Sunday seasons I was looking at the remaining fixtures and calculating in my head when we can possibly win it etc etc.

Although it never panned out the way i hoped as there was a few twists.

This season will be the same.

What's the complaint here? The top 6 was settled on Saturday.
Yeah, I know but the league were talking about finishing positions in the top six and that was the reason they stated fixtures would not be out until after tomorrow. Not my complaint. Just highlighting the usual levels of incompetence

The SPFL have done this to give them the chance to win the title at their midden. If it was reversed, it would be first or second game post split.
We need a few weeks to engineer some momentum, pressure and belief going into that game.

3 weeks on Sunday is Celtic away and hopefully their Dundee game gets rained off / forced on causing chaos.

I think we’d have handpicked that schedule if offered the chance.

Back