Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

Does your ST transaction show up in your order history as soon as it is processed??

I sent my renewal in lastminute.com, and no transaction there yet!

Squeaky bum time!

Last edited:
Does your ST transaction show up in your order history as soon as it is processed??

I sent my renewal in lastminute.com, and no transaction there yet!

Squeaky bum time!
I'm the same mate. Went into ticket office on Friday and was mobbed just ousted through the letterbox on right hand side for drop offs 99% certain it'll be fine but would like to see some confirmation.

Mine is auto renewed but think might just do my sons online later to be certain.

I'm the same mate. Went into ticket office on Friday and was mobbed just ousted through the letterbox on right hand side for drop offs 99% certain it'll be fine but would like to see some confirmation.

Mine is auto renewed but think might just do my sons online later to be certain.

I would like to think they will be wading through renewals for a good few days before they even contemplate releasing any for resale.

Be good to know that mine has been renewed so I can stop checking my transaction history and my bank account!

I would like to think they will be wading through renewals for a good few days before they even contemplate releasing any for resale.

Be good to know that mine has been renewed so I can stop checking my transaction history and my bank account!

Every single year the ticket office is a shambles this time of year. You would think they would have it nailed down by now.

I asked to move my seat a few seasons ago and put my name down on a transfer seat form. I then renewed my current seat at the time and they then asked me if I wanted to move when the public sale was open instead of before it opened .

I was also offered seats with a worse view than I currently had.

If having issues best to go in to the office.

Never had an ST before but mad keen to get one after the difficulties of getting tickets for league games.
Started going to Ibrox late 1960's (Colin Stein had just signed), through the 70's and left Glasgow for aberdoom in 1982. A time when one just turned up & paid in, even cup finals were not too ticketed. 1973 still a favourite.
Chances to go to our wonderful ground were limited by other moves to Engerlund & abroad and at times cost & time constraints.
Now live not too far away and retired so no time or cost restrictions and want the more structured buzz of our magnificent stadium that a ST will provide.
So shall eagerly await the ST open sale.
WATP

Are you ex EK?

Just back from holiday do you get an email confirming you have renewed.
Sent mine away 2 weeks ago by post but have not seen anything confirming receipt.
Just checked online showing as purchased, panic over.

Last edited:
41,499 now.

Baku Bear got his finance application knocked back...

source.gif

Sent mine away 2 weeks ago by post but have not seen anything confirming receipt.

I never got anything in terms of confirmation sent back, but payment came off and when I went into my online account it showed as a transaction, so worth checking there mate.

I renewed three weeks ago and usually get a confirmation email,this year I didn't get one but went into my 'Order History' on the official site and it's showing as purchased on there.

I never got anything in terms of confirmation sent back, but payment came off and when I went into my online account it showed as a transaction, so worth checking there mate.
I renewed three weeks ago and usually get a confirmation email,this year I didn't get one but went into my 'Order History' on the official site and it's showing as purchased on there.
Thanks guys just done the same showing as purchased.

You not have any payments taken off? Mine came off writhing a few days, certainly less than a week

I’ve got the new season buzz already and Gerrard hasn’t even got sand on his flip flops yet.

Just wait until this time next year. Danny Wellbeck, James Milner and Daniel Sturbridge on the gear in the district lounge after we clinch 55. No bad.

Back