Owen Coyle resigns a Ross County manager

mentally challenged by coupon.mentally challenged by nature.

Raised in the shadow of Celtic Park in Glasgow, he is a practising Catholic who rarely swears, never drinks, and for whom Mass on Sunday is as much part of the routine of life as football on Saturday- Guardian
Don’t know why I find this so funny :D

To be fair, teams like Ross County and Caley have been punching well above their weight. Hard to do a good job when you have to start fresh every summer with no money.

I think in terms of budget Ross Co’s is bigger than Motherwell, Hamilton and maybe St Johnstone, so on that basis they’re underachieving in the league. But I take you’re point the turnover of players in those teams makes building anything difficult. I don’t rate Coyle as a manager, they deserve to go down for sacking McIntyre.

Sacking McIntyre after he won them the Cup and had secured a couple of mid table finishes was utterly baffling.

So baffling that you have to think there was something else behind it.

McIntyre is a first class rhat. He was once lifted for making an erse of himself outside a mentally challenged slophouse in Dumbarton after a Rangers vs Septic game.

He got binned for something.

Be really happy to see Ross County away.

Would love to see St Johnstone away with them ( oobviously not at the benefit of Dundee Hivs ).

Is there any club that he hasn't shat on?
Takes them to the bottom of the table, then bails. Coward.

Sacking McIntyre after he won them the Cup and had secured a couple of mid table finishes was utterly baffling.

I genuinly had to google that there. Shows how little interest I have in Scottish football outwith Rangers. Can't believe County won a cup!

Last edited:

Raised in the shadow of Celtic Park in Glasgow, he is a practising Catholic who rarely swears, never drinks, and for whom Mass on Sunday is as much part of the routine of life as football on Saturday- Guardian
He came from gorbals

How the f do you get as fat him without drinking alcohol

Born in the Gorbals, but the shadow from his ears would reach Septic Park

I think in terms of budget Ross Co’s is bigger than Motherwell, Hamilton and maybe St Johnstone, so on that basis they’re underachieving in the league. But I take you’re point the turnover of players in those teams makes building anything difficult. I don’t rate Coyle as a manager, they deserve to go down for sacking McIntyre.
I find it hard to believe they have a bigger budget than motherwell or st j

The geography makes it much harder in the Highlands. Far harder to get players. All things considered Ross County do very well.

He comes across as a nice guy who by what your saying is a god faring man and not a bigot who has never been in a church but live their life hating others and sing about killing Protestants

Last edited:
Back