Parking on Sunday

Think it will need to be car park at stadium behind the goal.
I always park in the Tesco car park, but cant see us getting to use it this Sunday with all the Christmas shoppers about.

There’s a Tesco close by, just buy something and keep the receipt and kick off as a loyal Tesco customer if they try to fine you.

Every little helps.

Is it paid parking I assume?

Yes it is but can't remember how much - possibly a fiver.
Last time I used it I parked before the staff had started taking the parking fees, so before I went into the stadium I went up to the lady who was collecting the parking fees and offered to pay, and she refused to take my money as I'd been "very honest" :)

Gents have a look at Newhouse Rd on google maps. It’s basically the road that runs South away from the stadium. I usually park up near the roundabout where it meets Rannoch Rd. about a 5-10 minute walk depending how far along you park.

You come off at the Broxden roundabout and head round by the car garages.

Handy for getting away as you miss all the queuing traffic trying to get back on the motorway at the stadium.

Yes it is but can't remember how much - possibly a fiver.
Last time I used it I parked before the staff had started taking the parking fees, so before I went into the stadium I went up to the lady who was collecting the parking fees and offered to pay, and she refused to take my money as I'd been "very honest" :)

We are a proud people right enough. Well done mate :D

I paid £5 outside the ground for parking the night before the beast from the east arrived.

Gonna try and park same place again. Don't have a ticket this time, hoping to pick one up outside the ground.

We parked at the ground £5 and you get out right away after the game. Thought it was worth the price as it was hassle free

Langside road is a good shout.
It’s a good stomp if you’re in the far away end behind the goals but you get away quickly. Better than that shambles of a stadium car park!

If you come off the slip road to crieff and go left at the small roundabout you can park in dobbies car park 10 mins walk from ground

Back