Partick Thistle win League One

Delighted for them to be honest. Was an absolute farce the way the leagues were ended last year so I’m glad they got straight back up.
What a run from being in 6th place 7 games ago

Reactions: WBD
Don’t care one way or other for the Jags or Jambos but seems like it is fitting given what was done to them and others. Long may the fight continue against the corrupt.

Congratulations to them.
I'm a Falkirk fan , but in my eyes Thistle were the hardest done by last year.
As for my lot... I could have a long raging post about what's gone wrong, but I will leave that for elsewhere as this is a Rangers forum and I must respect that.

I’m interested. Maybe a summary?

Congratulations to them.
As for my lot... I could have a long raging post about what's gone wrong, but I will leave that for elsewhere as this is a Rangers forum and I must respect that.
Like your humility in defeat mate, definitely unusual in Scotland and respect for your avatar which looks good as well.;)

Ps Feel free to inform us all about how shite your team is anytime though. :D

Only joking mate, I know Falkirk's a good Proddy town and agree with you, I'm also glad that Thistle and Hearts won their leagues after the way they were treated by the fucking spfl.

Ian McCall is a huge fraud of a manager and they’ve made hard work of what should have been a walk in the park for them but they were relegated in equally fraudulent circumstances so turnabout is fair play.

Remember meeting a cock eyed tramp smoking a menthol fag in George Sq...told us he was thistles top boy and was here for a go at Aberdeen ....by the time we had stopped laughing he had disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Probably the only time I've ever had a conversation with a jags fan

Happy for Thistle, my old man was a fan
A few of our mates are supporters & they were saying if they won the title, the club would accept the medals for the sake of the players but were hoping the club take the Same stance as Hearts & leave the trophy standing as a GIRUY to the SPFL.
I hope this is what they do

Congratulations to them.
It's also a football forum and it's always interesting to hear what is going on at other clubs.

A bit of an insight would be interesting.

Feel free to vent your rage.

Back