Pep's attire

Primark .......is that Primark ?
Joachim-Low-Real-Madrid-796239.jpg

NRJUOCG.jpg

Why does he wear this monstrosity ?
It's probably designer and cost a fortune but (in my opinion) it's hideous. I would expect to see the Lego eater wearing that thing while lying in his pish with a half eaten kebab spilled down the front of it. Get a club suit , collar and tie on and smarten up ffs !
:p
What every woman wants is still open in Spain

Remember him cutting aboot in a stone island jacket a while back, Mutch better than that grandad number !

NRJUOCG.jpg

Why does he wear this monstrosity ?
It's probably designer and cost a fortune but (in my opinion) it's hideous. I would expect to see the Lego eater wearing that thing while lying in his pish with a half eaten kebab spilled down the front of it. Get a club suit , collar and tie on and smarten up ffs !
:p
That is EXACTLY what Mrs Cutlass says whenever she sees him on TV wearing that cardie type thing.
:)

Should be setting a standard imo.
Would hate to see a Rangers manager dressed in casual clothes on he touch line.

And before his fans get upset, that goes for if he's a great manager or not.

It’s fucking brutal looking . Cant believe the club even allow it to be honest

It annoys me more than it should that his hood is almost constantly inside out when he wears it.

Wee Arteta needs to get off his arse and fix it for him when there is a break in play in my opinion.

Fixing another mans hood , you would get fucking stoned for that in some countries .

Back