Peter Grant If Rodgers is banned it will make a mockery of Scottish Football

He'll get banned. If not it opens the doors for a free for all at post match interviews.

His team lost and he was trying to deflect the pressure for the defeat to Hearts and recent poor form to the cheating officials to take the pressure off himself.

On sale in the scum shop.

tin-foil-hat__68035.1524873763.jpg

Surprised it took this long for them to start coming out with this pish.

The beginning of their campaign to put fear into whoevers in charge on the 7th when the rubber faced David Brent is inevitably banned tomorrow for the clearest breach of the rules you're ever likely to see.

He has to get banned but there is absolutely no way that he'll not be in the dug out against us. Whether it's suspended till after our game or till end of season I'm not sure but it will be one of those.

IF Brendan Rodgers is hit with an SFA ban then it will lead to a build up of conspiracy theories.

That's the view of former Celtic player Peter Grant.

The Hoops boss is in the dock after branding referee John Beaton "incompetent" over his display as the VAR for Celtic's game against Hearts on March 3, which ended in a 2-0 win for the Jambos.

Rodgers was hit with a notice of complaint by Hampden officials and now faces a two-match ban.

If found guilty, he would miss this weekend's match against Livingston as well as the Old Firm derby against Rangers on April 7.

The Parkhead club will be drafting in top footie lawyer Nick De Marco to defend him

He's the same man who got Scott Brown off the hook when he was facing a ban before an Old Firm derby in 2019.

If the verdict of the judiciary panel goes against Rodgers, ex-Celts star Grant isn't looking forward to the fallout.

He even went as far as saying it will make a MOCKERY of Scottish football.

Speaking on GO Radio, Grant said: "Let me tell you, if he misses the Celtic-Rangers game for whatever reason, you know what people are going to be saying then.

"You know it's going to be making a mockery of Scottish football.

"You know the conspiracy theorists everybody talks about? That will be building up

"You're going there without fans and your manager.

"You know what everyone will be talking about if Brendan is banned for that game where the away supporters are already away from it."

For his part, Grant insisted: "I don't think there's a conspiracy against Celtic. I don't think there's a conspiracy against anyone."

He did add though that in his personal experience, he didn't like it if he knew the match referee was a Celtic fan.

Grant claimed they would try to give decisions in the other team's favour so people didn't think they were biased.

He said: "If I knew they're a Celtic supporter, I wasn't too happy with it. I preferred it if it wasn't a Celtic supporter."
So we’ve not to follow the rules because celtic fans will behave like celtic fans?

So if he gets a ban does that mean they fukers will take allocation for game next week and he sits in amongst the tramps, please just say no Rangers

WATP

This won't be news to anyone but Peter Grant is a mutant 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

End of season mythical tour of Japan ring a bell thick boy? Round about 2008.

Don't ever try and play the vicTim conspiracy theory ya thick roaster.

The absolute mental gymnastics from the helmet. In summary “let our manager say whatever he wants, if you apply the rules, we make up conspiracy theories.” Absolute fuckin melt,

End of season mythical tour of Japan ring a bell thick boy? Round about 2008.

Don't ever try and play the vicTim conspiracy theory ya thick roaster.
Where you the poster who went to his bed cause he was lied to? About the nisbet transfer ?

No. If he isn't treated like everyone else and doesn't get a ban, that will make a mockery of Scottish football. And it won't result in conspiracy theories. It will result in managers who were given a ban for similar or less, quite rightly asking why the manager of Celtic FC is judged to different standards. Grant was an odious, sleekit little shit as a player. He clearly hasn't changed.

IF Brendan Rodgers is hit with an SFA ban then it will lead to a build up of conspiracy theories.

The Hoops boss is in the dock after branding referee John Beaton "incompetent" over his display as the VAR for Celtic's game against Hearts on March 3, which ended in a 2-0 win for the Jambos.

Rodgers was hit with a notice of complaint by Hampden officials and now faces a two-match ban.

If found guilty, he would miss this weekend's match against Livingston as well as the Old Firm derby against Rangers on April 7.

The Parkhead club will be drafting in top footie lawyer Nick De Marco to defend him

He's the same man who got Scott Brown off the hook when he was facing a ban before an Old Firm derby in 2019.

If the verdict of the judiciary panel goes against Rodgers, ex-Celts star Grant isn't looking forward to the fallout.

Speaking on GO Radio, Grant said: "Let me tell you, if he misses the Celtic-Rangers game for whatever reason, you know what people are going to be saying then.

"You know the conspiracy theorists everybody talks about? That will be building up

"You know what everyone will be talking about if Brendan is banned for that game where the away supporters are already away from it."

For his part, Grant insisted: "I don't think there's a conspiracy against Celtic. I don't think there's a conspiracy against anyone."

He did add though that in his personal experience, he didn't like it if he knew the match referee was a Celtic fan.

Grant claimed they would try to give decisions in the other team's favour so people didn't think they were biased.

He said: "If I knew they're a Celtic supporter, I wasn't too happy with it. I preferred it if it wasn't a Celtic supporter."
About as predictable as the sun rising in the East. The only question is who gets rolled out.

Who’s fault is it there will be no fans Peter.

Celtic supporting referees trying to give decisions in the others teams favour. F**k me. I’ve heard it all now.

He broke the rules. Surely no ban would be considered a conspiracy by all the other clubs.

My gut feeling, the will ban him for 1 game

Peter pointer Grant aint the brightest bulb in the house, lets face it. Some journo has phoned him and he's probably been on the wine...etc.

So, there cannot be a right and proper, and with precedent, decision against Celtic just incase it upsets their bigoted, scummy, self-entitled, bullying, brattish fanbase who might, just might, claim it’s a conspiracy?
Tells you everything you need to know about that poisonous football club and their even more toxic support.

Sorry for the caps. HE SAID THEY WERE INCOMPETENT IN THREE DISPARATE MEDIA INTERVIEWS.

The rules state you can not claim incompetence or bias.

If he isn’t bang to rights the game is a bowl of soup.

Peter Grant last seen breaking records as the worst manager in Dunfermline Athletic history, which is quite a hard fought contest.

He's irrelevant.

Someone want to point Peter in the right direction.
Who next? The Welsh thicko, Stubbs, Tam McManus.
Embarrassing shower of shite.

What does the ban actually entail?

Is it a case of he does all the normal pre match stuff, but has to watch the game from the stand? Or is he banned from the ground altogether?

It was always known as a touchline ban in years gone by, and actually made little to no difference as they just communicated with the dugout from the stand. Is it different now?

Must be an Old Firm in a week to 10 days.

It’s literally in the fücking rule book.

The irony of saying there will be conspiracy theories if they don’t ban him for following their own rules.

Rule No72 Article 96.1 states: “No recognised football body, club, official, team official under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official.”

Case closed.
Aye, but aye, but.........

What does the ban actually entail?

Is it a case of he does all the normal pre match stuff, but has to watch the game from the stand? Or is he banned from the ground altogether?

It was always known as a touchline ban in years gone by, and actually made little to no difference as they just communicated with the dugout from the stand. Is it different now?
As far as I know, its the same.

Looks like an open and shut case.
But crack 19th Century Terrorist Nick de Marco will find a loophole.

I would be surprised if even the SFA suits let him off with this.They need to be siding with the refs or they could be heading to another strike.It opens the door for more abuse if they give in to this attempt at bully boy tactics.

lol, still banging the 'Beaton' drum. Where's that meme with Joey from friends saying 'Beaton did it'. I need to steal it.

All so predictable and transparent from that mob now.Everyone and their granny knows their pre old firm tactics now,best ignored.

A three game ban starting next season . Or hearing put back and back etc.
Remember Loovens trying to break Edu's leg. It took them nearly a year to ban him for two games when he was injured

Latest posts

Back