Peter Lawwell statement

Not a peep about the shocking scenes at the piggery , embarrassing the country yet again. No apology to the public from the fat Japanese or dodgy des.
No doubt we'll be treated to the usual guff from their mhedia pals
"They're not real Celtc fans " and it wasn't as bad as some are making out.Who are they kidding ? This is a club who openly allow their fans to sing Irish Republican songs and defend it by saying it's political
60 thousand hate filled bigots who have a licence to do and say what they like .a club that can tell the authorities anything and get believed. Scotland will be better of (not with surgeon ) but with the demise of these perishing bastards

McStay
19K4,382

10 min. ago#33622

‘He'll win the cup final and it'll be justification to keep him on until the end of the season.

Summer will come and the talk will be that we need a steady pair of hands who knows the club and the city to guide us into this transitional period after losing 10iar and key players like Edouard, Ajer, Jullien and co and that there's no better candidate than Neil Lennon to do this. Continuity is important blah blah.

We'll have an absolute monster draw in the qualifiers by virtue of finishing 2nd so getting pumped won't matter. The board will accept we would've lost anyway so can't blame Lennon there. That'll give him more time.

The Huns will get off to a great start, buoyed by their 20-21 treble and customary pish easy qualifier to cruise through to the group stages, and will invest their new found wealth properly into the team with the intention of absolutely burying us and becoming the dominant force in Scotland.

And you'll be told to shut up and like it as you pay about 700 quid for an overpriced season ticket’

So they have taken the statement well then :p
That prophecy is Dave King visionesque.

Hopefully.

No surrender says Lawwell !! Is he trolling their fans now, releasing this in just enough time for them to read it before Clyde SSB starts, they'll be going mental on that tonight!

Another rousing statement. And to be honest I’m aroused at the fact that Lennon won’t be going anywhere anytime soon so these results will continue!

One for older Bears: that reads to me like Al Haig’s “I’m in charge statement” after Reagan had been shot, the Soviets had raised their alert status in response to Casper Weinberger putting American forces at DEFCON 3 (without anyone’s knowledge or approval) bringing the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation.
It’s fkin brilliant! Carry on pocketing the goon brigade’s money Pete, you’re doing a fantastic job! :)

They can't win a quadruple treble. They didn't win the league.
Technically it will be because technically they 'won' the league albeit by a show of hands in a boardroom as opposed to being earned on the pitch. And their LC must surely be tainted by the fact their winning goal was illegitimate. But we are talking about the most shameless support in the world here.

It's clear by their reaction the past few weeks that their trebles are giving them little comfort in the face of losing the 10.

mY2ek5s.gif

He’s such a self loathing, self infatuated , self serving cunt of a man is big pedro.
He and that self serving, self infatuated, self loathing club go hand in hand together.

that statement just smacks of “ooh look at us, we ur pyooor dead brulliant n at, we’ve pyooor wun hunners in we urny a deed club n at so haha sevco, oh byraway, see aw yooz fans who wur shoutin n at, haha so whit, weer in charge n at hahaha.”

Celtic FC. Look at me I’m Sandra Dee.

fuck right off.

Liewell would have fired him but they would have to pay him in full, they want him to go on his own accord so no payout and he’s standing firm, wanting his cash.

He’s on a one year rolling contract, they could’ve served him notice and placed him on gardening leave for a year.

No surrender says Lawwell !! Is he trolling their fans now, releasing this in just enough time for them to read it before Clyde SSB starts, they'll be going mental on that tonight!
Been reading that they want to boycott mentally challenged merchandise, demand refunds for their season tickets, starve the club of money.

Wonderful idea I say, do do do.

Choke your filthy club, kill the bheast.

What a load of fucking waffle.
He could have cut that down to a few sentences.

"We are skint."
"Neic is under contract."
"We can't afford to pay him off."
"We can't afford a decent replacement."
"We're fucked."

I guess they're waiting to see how bad Thursday is. A hammering and he's gone.

It will be glorious if they drop points to St. Johnstone. Scenes of delight.

The mentally challengeds are fruitloop crazy. They are now bandying around a theory that Lawell wants to hand the league to Rangers.

The rotten mob throw the title campaign cos if they don't Rangers go into admin and Celt*c lose out financially on ticket sales, sponsorship etc.

Declan and Finbarr are a strange breed.

Back