Peter Leven 4th official said it was a penalty but there might have been a collision before it

That no penalty/freekick decision was one of the worst I have seen this season. Once he realised he had to give a penalty he made up a foul that was never a foul and is never really given as a foul in any other game.

That should've went to far, there was no advantage to be played because no one had any real control of the ball. VAR should've got involved to say you blew your whistle too late for that foul and it was never a foul.

You look at their first goal as well. How was that any different from Dessers/Roofe in the first old firm, yet the same ref went to VAR and disallowed it.

Cant believe after yesterday we STILL have people on here saying that referees DONT cheat.
Wake up ffs its as blatant as it can be now.

Similar to the Collum incident where they have been caught just blatantly cheating. If he sees a foul why does he not blow instantly and give the free kick? There is no advantage to the defending team so he did not play advantage.

Instead he initially gives the penalty then realises the impact of the decision and only then gives the foul. It is also baffling that the VAR team can look at replays and still decide that it is a foul on the celtic player and that they didn’t ask the ref to view the monitor for such a vital decision.
There's the early bookings to the opposition and Rangers players while McGregor and others get off scot-free.

Then there's the borderline/contentious decisions that always seem to go one way (other than the Tynecastle Hearts penalty).

And then there's the 'how can I avoid giving a penalty against Celtic?' mode called upon in desperation. Don't worry - the mhedia will cover up for you.

Can't believe how often this goes unremarked upon but for two years now Carter-Vickers has refereed most of their games.

Watch any time they're playing. He's constantly barking out orders to the refs. Never seen anything like it.
You must have been walking about with your eyes closed for years as every filth team has had their moaners in it as far back as I can remember :p

Johnston handball: "VAR can only say it was or wasn't a penalty; can't say it was a foul."

Penalty incident: "VAR said there was a foul in the lead up to the penalty incident."

No inconsistency there. Please move on.

Latest posts

Back