Petition to sack Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the victims this mob throw stuff at fans and manage to turn it around to being a victim of bullying by a pundit.

This is very Celtic.

If anyone dares to criticise Celtic then the SS are on them in a second, they are relentless.

I just read that separate entity have wrote a letter to sky about Boyd there a special fecking bunch aren’t they

Pathetic behaviour, but nothing less than we’d expect from the deranged hordes across the city.

The fact that Boyd has a mental health charity and criticises the coke fueled tramp, shows that folk in the game know the real reason he's been out of action.
That’s a fair point if it was mental health reasons Boyd has dealt with this first hand with his brother and his charity so would be the first person to cut the wee racist junkie some slack but the fact he doesn’t speaks volumes

Someone should start a petition in support of Boyd and lodge it at same time. Shows it’s a partisan issue and blows theirs out the water

It kind of makes the point that folk always make on here that they are always ready to mobilise for this kind of stuff. Won’t come to anything.

They really are unravelling fast. I can't wait for their next defeat and who they turn on next.

One has to wonder if Griffiths is in such a fragile mental state why the Tims are putting him in the front line?

Irresponsible I'd say.

God, I hope they dont drop any points soon - they'll be seeking a shutdown of the SPFL through parliament

Entitled bawbags

Man.. we have had to suffer Provan and Walker as pundits and co-commentators for years... and nowadays we get Sutton the apologist too.

I hope Boyd haunts all their dreams.

*Sighs*

How many petitions do they start every week? Sad sad individuals. The absolute pettiness in the Scottish game (particularly from them) is a complete riddy.

If we started up a petition and where successful to remove pundits that slander, abuse and encourage hate towards Rangers then there'd be no pundits left! One pundit bites back at their constant abuse tells it how it is regarding their convicted racist and they lose their shit. Theres going to endless petitions, foot stomping, resignations, government summits maybe even suicedes when we get 55 this year.

They are so mentally fragile , they cant handle criticism after 10 titles on the trot.

Sadly , it would not surprise me one bit if they drove "honest Boyd" off the screens.

They are a horrible rancid embarrassing club making a mockery of folk with real mental health problems

Thumb Head has been out because he had an uncontrollable Charlie habit ,

Guys a total classless scumbag and shouldn’t be allowed to play again .

Madness when you consider the venom spouted towards Alfie on a weekly basis from Sutton, Hartson, Brazil (I could be here all day )

They don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot!
My thought exactly... Sutton is a complete and utter non entity. We have listened to his pish for years. Yes we all love a wee moan about the tadger but don't go all out to try and get the man sacked/removed from our screens(as much as I would love it)

I hope this doesn't pan out in the manner i think it may well do, big Boyd either forced to apologise or is removed from his position with Sky.
These bastards are sinister, as we have known for years, and will stop at nothing to prevent us from winning the league this year. This has nothing to do with Griffiths, this is only about their agenda against Alfredo. Stop anyone having an opinion on their players whilst sending out their pack dogs in the media and attack our most dangerous player.
I am just reading that Hartson has changed the narrative and now saying Morelos gave the Motherwell supporters the middle finger, our club has to come out fighting against these chunts.
From now until the end of the season wee Morelos will be banned more than he plays, thes scumbags will make sure of it.

Shower of absolute scum bastards.

Did it to the referees to get their own men in place and are now doing it in the media.

We should just ignore the lot of them and concentrate on ourselves and watch them %^*& everything up on their own as they always do.

Their meltdown is mental as expected. Boyd simply states that players shouldn’t be throwing things at the crowd. I can’t see what is controversial about that at all. Other than it is a Sellik player and they should be able to do what they want.

I hope this doesn't pan out in the manner i think it may well do, big Boyd either forced to apologise or is removed from his position with Sky.
These bastards are sinister, as we have known for years, and will stop at nothing to prevent us from winning the league this year. This has nothing to do with Griffiths, this is only about their agenda against Alfredo. Stop anyone having an opinion on their players whilst sending out their pack dogs in the media and attack our most dangerous player.
I am just reading that Hartson has changed the narrative and now saying Morelos gave the Motherwell supporters the middle finger, our club has to come out fighting against these chunts.
From now until the end of the season wee Morelos will be banned more than he plays, thes scumbags will make sure of it.

Where does Hartson state that?

A Celtic player with mental health issues attacked a Kilmarnock fan.
That is the truth. They have said as much and the authorities should be investigating now.

Last edited:
Thought this description was apt :-

How Self-Victimization Develops
No one is born with a victim mentality, just as no one is born clinically depressed or anxious. Instead, the victim mentality is an acquired personality trait, meaning that it is the result of early life conditioning and coping mechanisms.

Most victims were victimized in some way as children, whether that was through physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse or psychological abuse. Self-victimization can also develop through the codependent relationships we had with our parents, or simply by observing and adopting the unhealthy victim mentality exhibited by one or more of our family members.

Actually hate them more every day

My old Dad, god rest him, used to say that the older he got the more and more he hated them. Have to admit the very same is happening with me too.

45 years young this summer and I can't ever remember the bastards raising my blood pressure quite as much as they have done in recent times.

Just keep consoling myself with the fact that their Nuclear Timplosion in May is going to be so sweet.

If thumbhead is still suffering mental illness and in a fragile state, why are his club letting him play football in front of thousands of fans?

It lloks like
One has to wonder if Griffiths is in such a fragile mental state why the Tims are putting him in the front line?

Irresponsible I'd say.

Celtc are exploiting a mentally ill individual who is now a danger not only to himself, but to others when he could have caused a riot when throwing objects into the stands ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back