Petition to sack Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kris Boyd is nothing more than a cheerleader for his beloved Glasgow Rangers. His bitterness towards anything or anybody connected with Celtic is disgusting.

He’s supposed to be an ambassador for his mental health charity yet he slags off Leigh Griffiths who has had well documented problems with his own mental health.

Why Sky Sports continues to give this man airtime is beyond me! He provides no sensible or unbiased input whatsoever and should be removed from Sky Sports Scottish Football coverage immediately"

Jesus f*ck
They will use anything to deflect away from their issues.

I am just going to enjoy , enjoying their misery. One game at parkhead- thats all it took !!!!
55 will be beyond epic

This is the war we are up against anyone tries to speak out against them and they are in the firing line straight away.

They are ridiculous. They think our players are fair game but Griffiths should be given a cuddle and protected? %^*& that.

Get him on co-commentator duties for our games Sky. Walker for them, Boyd for us and we can drop this ludicrous pretence at neutrality.

Predictable Tim behaviour right out of the IRA/SF propaganda book. We need to get organised against these rhats!

Every fan of every team wants Celtic to win the league, us disappearing, or so they thought, was meant to be the end and a free reign for a long and happy life without us.
I hear people saying fans of certain teams "lean to us" I know of none, I work with Sheep, Killie and Ayr fans and they despise us.
We should never have been back in their mind and it is now killing them and when we deliver 55, no words will be spoken by me, I will sit and look down at them all from our rightful perch and laugh at the lowlife that they all are, not just the Tims, them all.
When this comes, outside my kids being born (and its close) will be the single greatest moment of my time on gods earth and if I am honest I doubt any other trophy in the future will eclipse 55.
I am loving the pain they are in, faces distorted by hatred and this my friends is barely the beginning.

Celtic are trying to paint a picture of Lee Griffiths having/recovering from mental health issues when the truth is he’s just a dick.

Some brassneck this. Everyone in Scottish football, indeed more so at Sellick themselves know that Griffiths is nothing more than an unprofessional waster.
Doing a huge disservice to genuine people with real mental health issues.

Just when you think that they can't get anymore pathetic they come out with this. Their player is not above being criticized.

All this shit because Boyd said this....
“It doesn’t seem to me that Leigh Griffiths has been able to pull his weight along with that and the stats back it up in terms of games.

“I’m doing him a favour here because I’ll only include league games. There’s been 135 league games played, Leigh Griffiths has played 34 of them.

“That suggest to me that you’re not doing it on the training field.”

They genuinely believe everyone is out to get them and against them.

Also, mental health issues have nothing to do with being an ars*hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back