Piggery - Red Zone?

Super Ally

Official Ticketer
Given that we are not getting any tickets has it been confirmed or not whether we have requested a red zone?

If not why are we not getting an allocation as I though this was the reason that you could go against league rules and refuse an away allocation?

Given the game after the split could be fairly significant, I’d hope so
I mean when they come to Ibrox but I'd hope it would be the same at their midden.

I agree with the OP though. If they're not giving us an allocation and it's an option, we should be requesting a red zone to piss them off

IRC the reason we are not getting an allocation is we told they couldn't guarantee us an allocation in return for this game

We had given them an allocation in August despite the Red Zone still mandatory and withdrew it at the last minute in order to accommodate our affected STH if we done that before given them an allocation then they would have had to given us one for this game

Hopefully we see the end of these red zones altogether.
The Red Zone is still there but optional now and any club can asked for it

Ross County asked for for their game at Ibrox meant no away fans section that day as that is where we place the affected section to

Forget all this red zone bullshit we'll just have to accept it , they never got any for Ibrox for 1 game so we wont get any for Parkhead for 1 game...........

I was all for the smaller allocation for them until recently. The way I see it is that they were so far ahead of us we had to try anything to get it back to a level playing field and cutting the celtc allocation done just that. A compromise can definitely be made now that allows us more tickets at parkhead.

Sooner we get rid of this covid shite the better so no red zone for me , lets just get back to normal if we can

Back